Pathumwan Jobs Wind & Solar Development Engineer Position at Modern Energy Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Wind & solar development engineer. For candidates who reside in Pathumwan and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Modern Energy Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and willing to work in our office under permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Modern Energy Management (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Wind & Solar Development Engineer|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
MEM has traditionally been a boutique wind/solar advisory firm, supporting strategic clients across SEA on their development activities, specifically on technical and commercial aspects. Recently MEM has secured an investment to develop its own projects across SEA and has a strong pipeline of circa 1GW. The primary mandate is wind, with solar and battery storage being secondary. Given the repositioning the technical team is looking to add select candidates to our team to support our project development activities.
Modern Energy Management is seeking a Wind/Solar Engineer to join the technical advisory and development team. The position requires expertise in the development of solar and onshore wind farms. Candidates should be driven to succeed in a dynamic environment, willing to learn and gain exposure to the full development lifecycle.
Essential Job Functions
- Project development across SEA (primarily Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia)
- Conduct site viability screening assessments
- Identify new greenfield projects
- Support EYA assessments and provide professional overview
- Support wind farm layout design, technology selection and yield optimization
- Design, implement and supervise wind met campaigns
- Conduct technical due diligence (resources, plant design, technology selection, review of third party EYAs, operational performance, downtime allocation) of wind projects
- Fluency in written/spoken English
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, physics, or related subject
- Experience identifying and developing wind and solar facilities
- At least (3) years of wind power development/advisory experience
- Occasional travel across southeast Asia is required
- This role is open for Thai or Expat. As we are under BOI, if you are Expat, for apply visa/WP you must have graduated in the field of Wind/solar engineering with at least 2 years directly experience, or if you have graduated with other major, you must have at least 5 years directly experience.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Group Health Insurance (OPD 400 THB/time, 30 times/year)
- Dental allowance (400 THB/year)
- Health check-up (provided budget, employee able to choose any hospital)
- Provident fund
- Training course
|Address||Modern Energy Management 1204 ชั้น 12 อาคาร จีพีเอฟ วิทยุ ทาวเวอร์ บี 93/1 Witthayu Rd, เขต ลุมพินี Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Project development across SEA countries
- Multicultural environment and good benefits
- Location: GPF Witthayu Building (BTS Phloenchit)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Modern Energy Management delivers project lifecycle certainty to renewable energy financiers, developers, operators, and investors working in rapidly expanding emerging markets. Our outlook
is global, our thinking uncompromised and our focus absolute. Every day our team of project managers, consultants and, engineers enable financiers and investors to successfully develop, construct and deliver complex, profitable projects in remote, rapidly
expanding international markets.