Muang Jobs Warehouse Supervisor (bangpoo) Position at Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of , we Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as warehouse supervisor (bangpoo) and dedicated to work in full time & permanent which domiciled in Samutprakarn > Muang and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited|
|Position||Warehouse Supervisor (bangpoo)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Click like and follow our career page on facebook
Delta Careers Thailand (facebook.com)
Your main role is to:
- Measure and monitor the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance.
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Perform the inventory count and make sure physical inventory tally with SAP/ Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy.
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- BS degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
- Knowledge in SAP will be advantages.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Able to use excel; Outlook; PowerPoint.
- Warehouse experience 2-3 years.
- Good teamwork and able to work under high pressure.
- Problem solving with 5W-1H.
- Work in shift rotate: 07.40-17.25 or 20.00-05.20 (Monday – Friday)
Top reasons for why join us?
- Opportunity to join a diverse and international company where can help create a greener more intelligence-driven future.
- A number of programs each year to support you in your career journey and our program offering continues to grow annually.
- Balance life as we have 5-day work week policy
- We offer comprehensive medical insurance coverage for you and your family.
- Yearly bonus and quarterly incentive to reward your achievements.
- We provide a free bus and van shuttle service to many locations around the company.
For more details about Delta Electronics please visit ww.deltathailand.com
|Address||Plant 5 of Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL., 909 Soi 9, Moo 4, Bangpoo Industrial Estate (E.P.Z.), Pattana 1 Rd., Tambon Phraksa, Amphur Province Soi E-7, Phraeksa, Mueang Samut Prakan District, Samut Prakan 10280, Thailand|
- Opportunity to work in International environment
- A number of programs to support your career growth
- Yearly bonus, Quarterly incentive, Shuttle Bus&Van
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited has grown from strength to strength since our founding in 1988. The company is a subsidiary of Delta Electronics, Inc. with the mission statement, “To
provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,”. Today Delta Thailand has become the regional business head office and manufacturing center for our businesses in India and Southeast Asia. The company has been at the forefront
of power management solutions and the manufacturing electronic components, i.e. cooling fan, electromagnetic interference filter (EMI) and solenoid. Our current power management products include power systems for information technology, automotive, telecommunications,
industrial applications, office automation, medical industries, EV chargers, DC-DC converters and adapters. Delta Thailand has also been aggressively growing our solution businesses in EV chargers, industrial automation, data center infrastructure and energy
management in the region.
Delta Thailand has gradually ascended to the Stock Exchange of Thailand benchmark index (SET50) since listing in 1995 with consolidated revenue now exceeding USD 1.3 billion. The company is continuously
growing through sustainable development with innovative business processes, astute M&A activities and relentless pursuit of greener solutions across the company’s products and organization.
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Free shuttle bus, Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week