Chonburi Jobs Warehouse & Distribution Officer Position at Jotun Thailand Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Warehouse & Distribution Officer in our company, Jotun Thailand Limited. For candidates who reside in Chonburi and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Jotun Thailand Limited
|Warehouse & Distribution Officer
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Transport billing, reporting, claim and charge.
- Responsible for Goods return (GR) and controlling Certificate of Analysis (COA) , safe storage, counting and distribution.
- Work closely with transporters to ensure all invoices are returned according to the agreed lead time – Return of Proof of Delivery (POD) KPI.
- Support delivering the right order to Jotun customers on or before the agreed order delivery date to ensure both On Time in Full (OTIF) and Internal Delivery Performance (IDP) targets are achieved.
- Reporting, monitoring, and analysis of the relevant Warehouse/Logistics KPIs
- Maintain 5S standards within warehouse by coordinating its cleanliness, products standard, warehouse designated area, sorting of products as per agreed system for an efficient operation
- Ensures all paperwork and systems are updated/closed according to valid procedures, policies and regulations.
- Work closely with Sales, CSD, Finance, Credit to understand, map and document customer’s special handling and/or requirements related to shipping/delivery.
- Data Key-in via customer system (POI) for Modern Trade customers
- Plan and organize customer orders deliveries by scheduling and coordinating with respective departments to ensure on time delivery and high level of service provided to Jotun customers
- Prepare and ensure all orders are delivered completely and with the necessary clearance documents and supporting/shipping documents required by Customers and/or the authorities.
- Submit timely report/update and completing system/procedure updates related to team performance and/or periodic management reports when required.
- Drive improvement initiatives to boost efficiency and effectiveness within area of responsibility and where possible within the warehouse or Supply Chain functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- Having minimum 1-3 years in Warehouse and logistic or related fields
- Having ERP experience and Warehouse system
- Able to work with paperwork, MS office (Excel for system monitoring and generate reports)
- Enthusiastic, work commitment, energy, and agility
- Fair in English skill
Attractive remuneration package, including fringe benefit and career prospects will be offered to the successful candidates such as ;Group insurance, Provident fund, Uniform, Food allowance, Fixed & Variable Bonus
Factory: Bangpakong Industrial Estate (BIP 2), Chonburi Working day : Monday – Friday
How to Apply : Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume giving details of personal particulars, working experience, stating current and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below . Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Jotun Thailand Limited
Bangpakong Industrial Estate (BIP 2) 700/353 Moo 6, T.Donhualor, A.Muang Chonburi 200
Tel : (02) 022 – 988 Ext: 1202
|Jotun Thailand Limited, 700/355 Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate(BIP2), Donhualoh, MuangChonburi, Chon Buri 20000, Thailand
- Monitor, manage and drive operational results
- Supports the WH& Distribution Mgr & Management
- Lead and guide warehouse team in routine works
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine,
protective and powder coatings. The Group has 63 companies and 37 production facilities on all continents. Jotun products are available in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. Jotun employs
more than 9,800 employees. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
- Industry: Chemical/Plastic/Paper/Petrochemical
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week