Wattana Jobs Video Editor Position at MARION’S KITCHEN AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Video Editor in our company, MARION'S KITCHEN AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.. For candidates who reside in Wattana and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿25,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|MARION’S KITCHEN AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.
|Type of Work
Marion’s Kitchen is the fastest-growing food channel on Facebook and with a global audience reach of 35 million per month. We produce high-quality food and lifestyle content considered best-in-class by platforms such as Facebook and YouTube.
The successful candidate will be passionate and knowledgeable about the digital food landscape and have a proven gift for editing engaging videos.
The candidate must also have excellent English language skills and a portfolio of amazing editing work.
You’ll be joining a team that is talented, fun, hardworking and creative, and who love what they do.
To find out more about our company, please visit ww.marionskitchen.com.
- Edit cooking, travel and lifestyle content to the highest possible quality;
- Must be highly proficient in professional English;
- Work with our team of videographers and photographers to create amazing videos;
- Repurpose existing assets to create new video content;
- Supporting other team members throughout the editing process;
- Always be improving and staying on top of the latest video trends;
- Bring new ideas to our editing team.
Salary Package & Company Details
- Salary negotiable depending on experience and portfolio of work.
- Friendly working environment near Asoke BTS.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud apps, including Premiere Pro and After Effects;
- Ability to colour grade video;
- Good understanding of online content storytelling;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Passion for food & travel;
- Knowledge of post-production tools;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Good time management and excellent work ethic.
We’re passionate about what we do and are looking for a like-minded team member. If this sounds like the right company for you, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
- Produce high-quality food and lifestyle content
- Good English skills
- Knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Marion’s Kitchen is a next-generation food and lifestyle company with a subscriber base of 6.5 million followers and a global monthly reach of more than 30 million people.
Each month Marion’s Kitchen content drives over 40 million views and 10 million interactions. The brand is a unique blend of media publisher, food and lifestyle product company, and vertically integrated retailer. For more than a decade, Marion’s Kitchen has
challenged traditional business models by successfully combining digital-first content, community and commerce.
Founded in 2010, the company mission is to be a genuine and trusted voice that informs, inspires and engages. It’s where food and lifestyle meet entertainment. It connects a community through high-quality content - recipes, articles, videos and books - while
integrating complementary products and commercial partners to enhance content and make genuine, useful recommendations.
Marion’s Kitchen has broad in-house capabilities including video production, cookbook publishing and product development via studios and offices in Bangkok, Thailand and in Noosa and Melbourne, Australia.
Consumers and audiences see the brand as a trusted friend who does the little things well. Inspiring each other a little more, every day, to create a life that’s well-lived, bringing happiness through what we eat and how we live.
- Industry: Food and Beverage