Wangthonglang Jobs Video Editor And Photographer Position at SISB PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
SISB PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Wangthonglang and surrounding areas as video editor and photographer with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||SISB PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED|
|Position||Video Editor And Photographer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Works at Singapore International School of Bangkok (Pracha Uthit, Wangthonglang Bangkok)
- Take photographs for various events, platforms, and in a variety of styles
- Film and edit videos, and photography to support marketing and communication objectives
- Create storyboard/concepts based on creative vision/strategy
- Support designing of artwork when needed
- Help ensure that Corporate Identity is followed in every application
- Support company in marketing and communication initiatives
- Support all campuses in marketing and communication initiatives
- Proficiency in photography, videography equipment, and editing software
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences
- Extensive experience in different forms of photography (portrait/mood/sports/formal/event/artistic)
- Have knowledge of using the Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Lightroom, Photoshop
- Able to write and communicate in basic English
- Critical thinker and motivated to provide the best customer service
- Speed in filming and editing without basic mistakes
- Must be independent and creative in solving problems and reaching objectives
- Must have initiative and a can-do attitude
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph by click “APPLY NOW”
|Address||498, SISB Public Company Limited, 12 Rotchanamin Alley, Khwaeng Wang Thonglang, Wang Thonglang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand|
- At least 5 years in photo/videography and editing
- Able to communicate in basic English
- Keen to work in diverse challenging school setting
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Singapore International School of Bangkok (SISB)a CIS accredited school,
is aleading provider of the world-renowned Singapore curriculum that is ranked top in the world for Mathematics and Science, based on theProgramme for International Student Assessment (PISA),
a global benchmarking test. Since our establishment in 2001, SISB has grown to five campuses in Thailand, which all adopt both Singapore and UK curricula. Our unique strength is teaching our students to be trilingual: English, Thai and Chinese, in addition
to a holistic education to develop students to their fullest potential.
SISB has four campuses in Thailand: Pracha Uthit, Suvarnabhumi, Thonburi, and Chiangmai in the north of Thailand. Our
campuses provide a standardised curriculum underscored by the Singapore education system and consistently deliver high-quality education that many have come to trust of SISB. All SISB campuses have one goal in mind, and that is to become the best international
school for you, in Thailand and around the world.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week