Sathorn Jobs Vice President Finance/ผู้อำนวยการฝ่ายการเงิน Position at Altitude Development Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Altitude Development Co., Ltd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Sathorn and surrounding areas as vice president finance/ผู้อำนวยการฝ่ายการเงิน with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Altitude Development Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Vice President Finance/ผู้อำนวยการฝ่ายการเงิน|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Duties and responsibilities
- Formulate strategies and financial and investment goals of the company. Coordinate with the management team, CEO and Board of Directors. Both annual goals and 3-5 year goals to create business growth.
- Formulate strategies and be responsible for supervising financial control work including accounting, finance and budget to be systematic and efficient. and in line with the Company’s financial strategic plan
- Management and preparation of analysis reports of financial projections and budgeting Including preparing various reports under the company’s responsibilities for use in management in order to achieve the financial goals, according to the business plan and continual development and in line with Legal and Stock Market Requirements.
- Defining risks and responsibilities for operational risk management (Operational Risk Management) Define necessary criteria and measures.
- Co-responsible for making decisions and providing investment and financial advice to executives and directors of the Company. Including reviewing the company’s investment budget to ensure that it is appropriate and able to achieve the set objectives and strategies.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the company’s tax affairs. Plan and determine operational guidelines for maximum efficiency.
- Set up a system and plan to keep data up-to-date. Including coordinating with various departments in order to be able to send information correctly.
- Performance Analysis, Future Financial Projection along with the analysis of business trends.
- Implementation of the NAV and ICON programs in the event of modifications affecting the Company’s operations.
- Comply with the requirements of GAAP, TAS, TFRS, Revenue Department and SEC for accurate financial statements.
- Supervises and audits monthly and quarterly financial statements to ensure accuracy and timeliness in accordance with accounting and revenue standards.
- Develop employees in terms of knowledge, skills and competencies in all aspects of excellence depending on the mission of the organization.
- Other duties as directed by management.
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in Accounting and Finance, Economics.
- At least 10 years experience in accounting and financial field.
- Good knowledge of Finance and Banking
- Strong analytical skills to analyze financial results for management.
- Skilled in data analysis, high attention to detail.
- Initiative, high responsibility and dedication to the tasks assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Leadership skill, results-oriented, creative and flexibility for the fast problem solving.
|Address||Altitude Development Co., Ltd., เลขที่ 26 อาคารสาทรไพรม์ ชั้น 16 ห้อง 1605 1608 Naradhiwas Rajanagarindra Rd, แขวงยานวา Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand|
- Background Investment banking or real estate
- Management and preparation of analysis reports
- Set up a system and plan to keep data up-to-date
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Altitude Development was founded by Mr. Chayaphon Hunrungroj along with his partner, Mr. Kwanchai Yingchareonthawornchai in 2014. Altitude brand strongly engages in developing
unique properties focusing on lifestyle, innovative design and premium locations. Our core business strategy is to develop a niche luxury projects in both high and low rise buildings utilizing relatively small plots of land in the most desirable locations.
Altitude targets convenient areas for consumers where demand is high but supply is low.
As of August 2018, the Company's registered capital was 247,826,090.00 baht consisting of 24,782,609 ordinary shares at a par value of 10 baht, with issued and paid-up capital of 247,826,090.00
With 15 years of experience in property agency and real estate consultation and the marketing of 30 projects consisting of condominiums and luxury houses, home offices and 8 years in property
development with 9 projects and 6 international awards. We are fully committed to continually improve the excellence in our standards in order to better serve our clients.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours