Wattana Jobs Vendor Key Account Management Position at Lazada Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Vendor Key Account Management. For candidates who reside in Wattana and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Lazada Ltd. and willing to work in our office under contract working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum .
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Vendor Key Account Management|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
You will be responsible to:
- Maintain and develop business relationship with leading brands, suppliers and marketplace merchants
- Drive the growth of the category by taking decision on assortment development, promotions and marketing campaign under the direction of Category Managers
- Business owner for Key Accounts for delivery of KPI – P&L management – Revenue and Gross Margin, ATP availability, best costs/prices, among other metrics
- Lead negotiations of key commercial terms and conditions
- Maintain and develop business relationship with leading brands, suppliers and marketplace merchant. Following direction of Category Managers, drive growth of category and account delivering key KPI’s: assortment, P&L management, ATP, commercial terms.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or over
- At least 0-1 year of experience in related field
- Strong business development and hunter spirit
- Familiar with MS Office (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Good verbal and written communication skills both English and Thai
|Address||Lazada Thailand, Unit 2901, 29th Floor, Bhiraj Tower, 689 Sukhumvit Road North Klongton Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Oriented and self-motivated
- Strong Business Development and Account Management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling
destination in Southeast Asia. The company has 5,500 + employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities.
Lazada’s strong performance led to the acquisition of a majority stake by Alibaba Group in April, 2016. Given our tremendous growth, we are searching for
dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to be part of our rapidly expanding team! Join our diverse and motivated team to hone in on your creativity as well as implement new initiatives within a nurturing, equal opportunity environment! What is the
Lazada Thailand employs over 850+ professionals and
has won many awards namely for Top Marketplace from Priceza and People's Choice 2017. Given Lazada’s tremendous growth, we always seek to provide an unparalleled opportunity for highly entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and ambitious individuals to be part of our
rapidly expanding team. Join our diverse and motivated team to revolutionize the online shopping and selling experience in South East Asia!
- Industry: Trading and Distribution
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours