Pathumwan Jobs **urgent** – Customer Service (english Skill) – Bts Ploenchit / Mrt Lumpini Position at PERSOLKELLY HR Services Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, PERSOLKELLY HR Services Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pathumwan and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of **URGENT** - Customer Service (English Skill) - BTS Ploenchit / MRT Lumpini and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||PERSOLKELLY HR Services Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||**urgent** - Customer Service (english Skill) - Bts Ploenchit / Mrt Lumpini|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Looking for experienced Customer Service for International Business!
Location: Near BTS Ploenchit / MRT Lumpini
Working Hours: Shift work
- Managing travel planning; from simple hotel bookings to complex travel itineraries such as flight and other concierge
- Handles customer requests on behalf of our clients, via phone, email, and/or chat.
- Researches and fulfills requests from customers globally in areas including dining, entertainment, travel, sports & recreation including golf, shopping, and unusual requests.
- Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Conduct outbound calls to customers introducing Concierge service and other benefits
- Provides accurate and timely information regarding requests.
- At least 0.5-3 years of experience in Hospitality such as Hotel, Booking, Tour, Airline, Airport, and etc. with Good customer service management skills
- Communicable to Good command of English communication
- Able to work on shift rotation
- Good computer skill in basic Microsoft offices i.e. words, excel.
- Good typing skill.
- Be able to multi tasks and handle several requests at the same time
PERSOLKELLY HR Services Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
บริษัทจัดหางานเพอร์ซอลเคลลี่เอชอาร์เซอร์วิสเซส (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
Nitkamon Atisantisilp (Nam)
M (+66) 8 0458 990
27th Floor, Empire Tower 3, Unit 2707, 1 South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 l Thailand
|Address||2706, PERSOLKELLY Thailand, 2707, Empire Tower, Tower 2-3, unit, 195 S Sathon Rd, Yan Nawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand|
- 0.5-3 years of experience in Customer Service
- Good command of English
- Keen to work in shift
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging
Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan,
Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,00
positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.
- Industry: Human Resources Management/Consultancy
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Flexible working hours