Chonburi Jobs Training/employee Relation Officer Position at TI Automotive (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
TI Automotive (Thailand) Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Chonburi and surrounding areas as training/employee relation officer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||TI Automotive (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Training/employee Relation Officer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
HRD & ER Officer deals with the people in the organization, helping them develop their skills and enhancing their sense of job satisfaction also interpret and administer many complicated governmental rules and regulations, from equal opportunity requirements to labor union contracts. A career in HR will provide you with many different ways to showcase your talents in data analysis, interpersonal communication and negotiation.
Responsibilities of Position:
- Conduct training programs that enhance employees’ skills and improve their abilities to work as a team.
- Evaluate training programs and suggest future options for continual learning.
- In association with each department to ensure the manpower training and development of local operational personnel to accommodate both short-term and long-term needs
- Initiating and regulating quality improvement programs, meeting budgetary guidelines, providing professional development and training to employees, and working in conjunction with the recruiting department to maintain adequate staffing. In the health care industry, another role of a HR training and development officer may include ensuring compliance with all local, state and federal laws.
- Acts as first point of contact for employees for performance management and employee relations issues
- Provide guidance and support in organizational development and growth Supports resolution of employee relations issues and conducts investigations as necessary.
- Confers with and/or advises management regarding interpretation of policies and/or processes; provides guidance to management to ensure compliance with state and federal laws
- Reviews, maintains and updates the Human resources online handbook and policy and procedures manuals as necessary.
- Communicates effectively on changes and updates to the workforce and provides training when appropriate
- Explains governmental rules, regulations, and procedures to associates and the need for strict compliance.
- General job support (such as: HR activity, Provide daily transportation route, Welfare Committee)
- Other jobs assigned by superior
- Proven experience in working effectively within a “western” multi-national organization
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work across a number of disciplines and nationalities in a professional and effective manner
- Must be a” team player”, flexible, independence and result oriented
- Be able to implement Global practices into localized operations
- Demonstrated dependability and reliability
- Ability to use time effectively and efficiently while managing multiple priorities
Education & Experience requirement:
1. Bachelor degree in Business Administration, English or related field.
2. 1+ experience or fresh graduate is welcome.
3. Good in English communication skill.
Must be a resident in Thailand.
Ability to work well independently with limited direction.
Ability to work in a fast paced and continuously to changing environment.
Effective problem solving skill ability to achieve result.
|Address||F32F+459 Ti Automotive (Thailand) Co.,LTD., Phan Thong, Phan Thong District, Chon Buri 20160, Thailand|
- Evaluate training program, Skill Matrix,
- Employee relation, welfare committee
- labor law, on the job training
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Fluid thinkingTM shapes the
mindset of TI Automotive. Global automotive manufacturers turn to TI Automotive for insight and focus to develop industry-changing fluid storage, carrying and delivery technology. With
25,00 employees at 130 locations in 29 countries, our strength lies in our ability to creatively meet and exceed the increasing fuel economy and emissions regulations of tomorrow’s auto industry.
TI Automotive Thailand :
Tanks System & Pump Module division is located at Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi with 150 employees
Fluid Carrying Systems division is located Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong with 300 employees
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week