Rayong Jobs Training Development Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่ฝึกอบรมและพัฒนาบุคลากร Position at Continental Tyres (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Continental Tyres (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Training Development Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่ฝึกอบรมและพัฒนาบุคลากร for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Rayong and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Continental Tyres (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Training Development Officer/เจ้าหน้าที่ฝึกอบรมและพัฒนาบุคลากร|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Employees/Line managers must be trained regularly on competency matrix
- Coordinate with Controlling and Managers to establish the annual training budget
- Ensure training and development procedure and policies are well updated
- Ensure the policies and procedures are well communicated to the employees
- Ensure the continuous improvement of all related policies and procedures
- Provide all information, tools and coaching support to the employee and line managers for training need identification
- Conduct Training need analysis and report
- Ensure proper collaboration with vendors, purchasing, trainers, etc. to ensure training organization is done following compliance standards
- Ensure all training documentation (training application/registration/attendance, feedback, effectiveness) is done properly
- Publish Training Catalogue on annual basis + as and when changes happen
- Ensure all training related documentation are well reported and submitted to the legal authorities on time
- Ensure proper representation of training function to the external and internal auditors as when required
- Well-structured filing of employees training documentation is maintained
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Management or related filed
- At least 2 years experience in General Affair and Admin Staff
- Good Microsoft Office such Word, Excel and Power point
- Communicating effectively and working under time pressure
- Good command in English
|Address||Continental Tyres (Thailand) Co., Ltd. 616 / 5 Moo. 5 Tambon MaeNamKoo, Amphur, Pluak Daeng District, Rayong, Thailand|
- Design and implement training courses
- Manage overall training content development
- Communicate and collaborate to related functions
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Continental, we offer compelling tasks and a dynamic environment for smart and innovative people to bring their ideas to life – no matter where they are at in their career.
Our diverse portfolio and expertise combined with your personal contribution, empowers us to successfully develop the most innovative mobility solutions for over 140 years. As part of our international team with more than 220,00 employees in almost 50 countries,
you have the freedom of shaping the future in motion with us.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Housing allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week