Pathumwan Jobs Tour Administrator / Reservations Position at Asian Trails Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Asian Trails Ltd. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pathumwan and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of tour administrator / reservations and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Asian Trails Ltd.|
|Position||Tour Administrator / Reservations|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Purposeof the role
Asian Trails Tour administrator & Reservations is taking care of the complete reservation process including starting from receiving requests from travel agents abroad, prepare offers and quotations, timely follow-up and booking of all services with our branch offices, hotels and suppliers in Thailand or Southeast Asia. Issued vouchers to hotels and other suppliers as well as the invoicing process and payment collection. You will be joining our young and dynamic team of colleagues.
Key Responsibilities / Job Description
- Responsible for communication with the overseas travel agencies and tour operators
- Preparation of itineraries and quotations
- Sending reservation requests to hotels and land service providers in Thailand
- Follow up on sent over programs.
- Prepare yearly Master File for some agencies. Ensuring that all relevant data is uploaded in Asian Trails’ administration system.
- Coordination with the operation department with our offices in booking land services
- Negotiate reservations with suppliers and hoteliers.
- Follow up payment with its customers.
- General administration tasks
- Work closely with colleagues from other departments and offices within the Asian Trails Group.
Qualifications / Desired experience
- Bachelor’s degree in the hospitality industry
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a travel & tourism company.
- Good command of verbal and written English is essential.
- Knowledge of Thailand and other Southeast Asian market is an advantage.
- Experience with FIT and GIT /series booking of advantage.
- Experience with TOPAX, TOURPLAN software of advantage
- Working experience in the travel & tourism industry in Thailand is a must.
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications and excellent computing skills.
- Able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and work flexible hours during peak season. A “Can Do” attitude and positive thinking that includes creative thinking is an asset.
Asian Trails will only consider those with a genuine interest in joining a dynamic inbound travel company. Interested and potential candidates are invited to send us your updated resume, including a cover letter with salary expectations, a current photo (not older than 6 months), the date when you will be available and state why Asian Trails would benefit in hiring you for this position and send to “APPLY NOW”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Human Resources Department
Asian Trails Ltd.
9th Floor, SG Tower,
161/1 Soi Mahadlek Luang 3,
Rajdamri Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan,Bangkok 10330
Tel : 02-626-200 # 2019, 2218 Fax : 02-651-811
Website : ww.asiantrails.travel
|Address||12th Floor, Asian Trails Thailand, Regent House, 183 Ratchadamri Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Bachelor’s degree in the hospitality industry
- 2 years’ experience in a travel & tourism company.
- Experience with TOPAX, TOURPLAN software
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Asian Trails
Founded in 199, the Asian Trails Group has been at the forefront of operating cutting-edge travel proposals to seamless operational standards that is second to none in Asia. Headquartered
in Bangkok, the group continues to provide client-focused destination management services in all of our destinations; Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
For our corporate head office in Bangkok, Asian Trails is currently seeking suitable and dynamic candidates that fulfil the criteria as outlined below for the position of:
- Industry: Tourism / Travel Agency
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week