Muang Jobs Test Engineer/ Sr. Test Engineer (bangpoo) Position at Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as test engineer/ sr. test engineer (bangpoo) with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Samutprakarn > Muang and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited|
|Position||Test Engineer/ Sr. Test Engineer (bangpoo)|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Delta Careers Thailand (facebook.com)
We are looking for a Test Engineer for many business groups, who will be a part of our team. For additional detail please see as following detail
Your main role is to:
- Cooperate/coordinate with concerned departments about the testing method in production line.
- Review product test requirements and select or develop appropriate automated testing method.
- Work with the R&D team for the development of test setup for new production launch, lead the coordination in solving product test related issues.
- Lead the test setup, repair and maintenance of test fixtures and equipment.
- Do planning of test equipment calibration and preventive maintenance.
- Delegate a day-to-day test engineering job to test engineers, technicians and daily support.
- Evaluate factors that affects test setup throughput and provide ideas in resolving the issues to improve the test setup performance and testing yields.
- Optimization of test setup to achieve production requirement.
- Research and develop new testing concept and technology, apply testing development and testing automation improvement.
- Evaluates tester utilization, availability and plan on allocation to overall production lines.
- Assists TE Manager in motivation TE personnel to achieve goals and commitment.
- Provide training to enhance skill and technical know-how of TE’s and technicians.
- Ensures the availability of all documentations pertaining to test engineering operation and production test executions (e.g. OI, Test Plans, Test Setup Diagrams, Test Coverage, Cpk Analysis, Guidelines and Work Instruction Procedures, etc.).
- Immediate collective action in the production line if fond criteria testing issue and solve test function problem that happened in production line
- Design, prepare and provide test equipment and test fixture for use in production line
- Verify the implementation of quality system for continuous improvement
- Find new technology to use in production for
- Increase productivity
- Better quality
- Reduce defect
- Develop and improve test equipment, test fixture to increase productivity, reduce loss time and reduce test mistake
- To share meeting to concern person if receive the defect after process owner to met
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electrical, Electronics Engineering, Communication Engineering or Electronic Technology.
- Minimum 0-5 years’ experience in Test Engineering or in electronics industry (with supervisory function for some business groups)
- New Grads are welcomed. (For some business groups)
- Strong inter-personal skill and leadership.
- Strong background in test system development, test software development (VB, C++, C#, LabVIEW).
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Know about Network product testing; Production line process; Defect analysis; Test equipment and fixture design and installation. (For DNIBU)
Top reasons for why join us?
- Opportunity to join a diverse and international company where can help create a greener more intelligence-driven future.
- A number of programs each year to support you in your career journey and our program offering continues to grow annually.
- Balance life as we have 5-day work week policy
- We offer comprehensive medical insurance coverage for you and your family.
- Yearly bonus and quarterly incentive to reward your achievements.
- We provide a free bus and van shuttle service to many locations around the company.
For more details about Delta Electronics please visit ww.deltathailand.com
|Address||Plant 5 of Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL., 909 Soi 9, Moo 4, Bangpoo Industrial Estate (E.P.Z.), Pattana 1 Rd., Tambon Phraksa, Amphur Province Soi E-7, Phraeksa, Mueang Samut Prakan District, Samut Prakan 10280, Thailand|
- Opportunity to work in International environment
- A number of programs to support your career growth
- Yearly bonus, Quarterly incentive, Shuttle Bus&Van
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited has grown from strength to strength since our founding in 1988. The company is a subsidiary of Delta Electronics, Inc. with the mission statement, “To
provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,”. Today Delta Thailand has become the regional business head office and manufacturing center for our businesses in India and Southeast Asia. The company has been at the forefront
of power management solutions and the manufacturing electronic components, i.e. cooling fan, electromagnetic interference filter (EMI) and solenoid. Our current power management products include power systems for information technology, automotive, telecommunications,
industrial applications, office automation, medical industries, EV chargers, DC-DC converters and adapters. Delta Thailand has also been aggressively growing our solution businesses in EV chargers, industrial automation, data center infrastructure and energy
management in the region.
Delta Thailand has gradually ascended to the Stock Exchange of Thailand benchmark index (SET50) since listing in 1995 with consolidated revenue now exceeding USD 1.3 billion. The company is continuously
growing through sustainable development with innovative business processes, astute M&A activities and relentless pursuit of greener solutions across the company’s products and organization.
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Free shuttle bus, Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week