Ayutthaya Jobs Test/aoi Engineer/test/aoi Engineer Position at TDK (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, TDK (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Ayutthaya and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Test/AOI Engineer/Test/AOI Engineer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma of High Vocational Education
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||TDK (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Test/aoi Engineer/test/aoi Engineer|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Diploma of High Vocational Education|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Take care of the operation of the ATE (Automated Test Equipment) & AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) machine (Machine Operation, Machine parameter setting, Machine Maintenance /calibration & Machine Repair)
- Troubleshoot daily Testing / AOI problems and sustain production line.
- Ensure safe operational conditions and troubles free to machines to prevent losses in production capacities.
- Support the fabrication and electrical wiring of test/AOI jigs and fixtures and their maintenance thereof.
- Practice and implement in accordance to the requirements of ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Provide engineering support and advice to meet operational goals.
- Ensure proper filing and control of machine service record
- Other job assignments given by Superior.
- Possess a minimum qualification of diploma in any engineering discipline, preferably in Electronic or Electrical Field.
- Min. 1 year working experience in the relevant AOI/Product Testing manufacturing or environment.
- Knowledge in Power Supply testing, Operation of Test Instrument or AOI machine operation will be an added advantage.
- Possess a leadership quality in coordinating and managing a group of sub-ordinates in providing the necessary production support.
- Proficient in English.
- New graduated with Electronics Engineering are Welcome
|Region||Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya|
|Address||1, TDK (Thailand) Company Limited, 62 Rojana A Alley, Khan Ham, Uthai District, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya 13210, Thailand|
- New graduate with Electronics Engineer are Welcome
- Testing / AOI problems and sustain production line
- Wiring of Test/AOI jigs and fixtures
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!
TDK is a comprehensive electronic components manufacturer leading the world in magnetic technology.
TDK began its trajectory by producing the world's first ferrite cores using a magnetic material called ferrite, and the company is now a large manufacturer of components.Ferrite
is a material with many advantageous properties.
Modern TDK commands a wide range of technologies that make daily life more convenient and pleasant. Our products serve a myriad of applications—they provide critical functionality in smartphones,
personal computers, electrical appliances, industrial equipment, and automobiles.
TDK components are vital for progress in many areas.
We invite you to explore the world of opportunities waiting for you.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Five-day work week