Pathumwan Jobs Tender Process Coordinator Position at Sanofi
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Sanofi has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pathumwan and surrounding areas as tender process coordinator with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Tender Process Coordinator|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Location: Bangkok
- Job type: Permanent
Come and be a part of our energetic and dynamic organization where you will be at the forefront of our mission to deliver on the miracles or science. Our team is a mix of youth and experience and with our strong collaborative approach you will have the chance to engage with key stakeholders and put your expertise to use to drive our business agenda from the ground!
This role will be responsible for the management of individual tenders in accordance with tender material and to coordinate all administrative and customer interfacing activities required to successfully tender/negotiate for government and private tender business in Thailand
- Monitor Tender News/ announcement from distributor and follow up some tender announcement on eGP website
- Review the original tender specification and documents
- Prepare supporting documents for tender submission and contracting in every type including E-bidding, Specific Method, Selection Method, and Price Enquiry
- Ensure consistency, accuracy, and timeliness of Contract/Tender submissions
- Maintain accurate records and files (manual & electronic) of all the tender data
- Liaise with all tender team members to ensure accuracy and compliance with customer requirements and the commercial strategy as defined by line manager
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and the appointed tender representative (distributor) to ensure submission of a complete set of bidding documents in due time and meet with tender requirements via internal and external systems
- Assist as needed in the development of tender excellence project
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in tender submission processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required.
- Good documentation skills and hands-on experience with tender submissions in Thailand.
- Knowledge of tender processes or government procurement documents is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in product specification.
- Ability to establish strong and sustainable relationships with key stakeholders.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, able to handle multiple tasks with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Support team/function goals to ensure they are well-defined and clearly communicated.
- Positive attitude with a growth mindset.
- Business-level English language skills are a plus.
|Address||Sanofi Pasteur, 87/2 อาคาร CRC Tower ชั้น 23 All Seasons Place Witthayu Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Experienced in submitting tenders to hospitals.
- Pharmaceutical Business
- Good command in English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must
lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide
equal opportunity for all.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week