Huaykwang Jobs Sustainability Coordinator Position at Destination Asia (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Sustainability Coordinator with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, Destination Asia (Thailand) Limited, for residents of Huaykwang and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Destination Asia (Thailand) Limited, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Sustainability Coordinator.
|Company||Destination Asia (Thailand) Limited|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
We are looking for a Sustainability Coordinator to join our dynamic Destination Management Company (DMC) to help plan and support our Sustainability activities and procedures. This role will build the engagement and understanding of our staff and tour guides on sustainability and will help to improve the sustainability of our products and supply chain partners .
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sustainability and responsible travel!
- Develop DA Country Sustainability action plan jointly with Head of Product and Contracting and General Manager.
- Set measurable targets and activities to achieve the goals, based on DA Sustainability Policy
- In collaboration with DA Thailand’s HODs, Green Team members and branch offices, take ownership of the delivery of sustainability programmes
- Coordinate with our staff and suppliers to drive Sustainability and to achieve our goals through engagement and understanding.
- Actively reach out and engage with the relevant NGOs and associations for sustainability related activities in destination and build relationships.
- Ensure the company ‘Partner’ certification for Travelife is maintained and develop strategy for progession to the next level of ‘Certified’.
- Be our champion for sustainability in-destination by implementing applicable procedures/policies.
- Update and maintain Travelife portal on a regular basis by updating and collating reports/samples etc. from all stakeholders.
- Contribute to and distribute internal sustainability bulletins/ebooks.
- Conduct a baseline review for sustainability to assess levels of understanding and formulate an action plan under the guidance of the Head of Department
- Ensure the implementation of sustainability projects within DA such as Refillable Water Bottle project and develop our activities to promote “Accessible Tourism” and “Paperless Tours’
- Coordinate Sustainability training for staff, and where appropriate for suppliers in-destination.
- Communicate sustainable policies with staff and supplier’s and collect feedback.
- Organise and run regular Green Team and brainstorming meetings with staff to foster participation and involvemment, communicate policy, create awareness, review and celebrate progress, identify & resolve challenges, and roll out new initiatives including those based on staff generated ideas.
- Engage all staff to create sustainability momentum.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to support and monitor the implementation of CSR and community projects in the long term.
- Be aware of current trends/topics in sustainability.
- Degree or Honours (ideally majoring in Sustainability).
- Sustainability/Community/Development Studies and/or professional experience of 2+ years.
- Thai National
- Passionate about sustainability and responsible travel & able to communicate that passion to others.
- Strong knowledge of sustainable tourism management
- Knowledge of the international travel industry (especially tour operators or DMCs) is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English writing and speaking skills.
- Able to design and deliver training.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient in computer use: Microsoft Office, Excel, powerpoint presentations
- Strong work ethic with a real commitment to continuous improvement.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview.
|Address||Destination Asia Thailand, Italthai ชั้น 21 2034/93-96, Phetchaburi Rd, Bang Kapi, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand|
- Implement sustainability projects.
- Work on Travelife action plan.
- Build staff engagement.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Destination Asiais a comprehensive destination management company (DMC) specializing
in East and Southern Asia based operations. As pioneers in the industry, we continually set the standard for experiential travel and personalized service, helping our clients gain exponential growth within their market and positively develop their business.
We provide cutting-edge destination management services for; incentive houses, cruise lines, convention/exhibition and conference organizers, tour wholesalers and operators, corporate meeting planners, cultural and historical associations and business travel
- Industry: Tourism / Travel Agency
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours