lamlookka Jobs Supply Chain Finance Manager Position at Malee Group Public Company Limited.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in lamlookka and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Experienced in
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Malee Group Public Company Limited.|
|Position||Supply Chain Finance Manager|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Provide supply chain business insights (not only finance) according to agreed timings and formats as well as ad hoc analysis. Understands and challenges results and form assumptions going forward.
- Coordinates and controls the financial rolling forecast for SC and the S&OP supply.
- Ensures control of goods flow balance and conversion costs.
- Standard cost price calculation and review cost allocation.
- Working capital management – focused on Inventory.
- Capex Control and validation of cost reduction programs including continuous improvement programs. Gatekeeping capex projects. Lead post-evaluation of CAPEX investment.
- Assists in strategy development and translation to short and medium-term targets.
- Claim management (inform finance team and follow up with B2B customer or supplier.
- Organizes and implements relevant controls and procedures. Ensures compliance with ICF, FAST, IFRS and local GAAP
- Strategic Planning & Target Setting
- Manage actuals & outlook SC P&L (incl. R&O). Insight cost drivers & target costing, SC efficiency (CC, Losses, D&S, SC overheads). Inventory & payables management
- Translate and address volatility dairy, Agro prices, and utilization.
Job Specifications / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, and a Master’s degree (such as an M.B.A.) is not necessary but is considered an asset.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- SAP user with analytical skill
- Able to work as a team with interpersonal skill
|Address||Malee Group PLC, 401/1 Moo 8 Phahon Yothin Rd Kukot Lam Lukka Pathum Thani 12130, Thailand|
- Supply Chain Finance
- Financial rolling forecast
- SAP user with analytical skill
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Malee’s focus is on the health and well-being of everyone and everything around us because we believe that being
healthy means that you can be at your best.And when you’re at your best, you can live life to its fullest.
Maleegrows together with our consumers, so they stay healthy and happy.
We grow together with our employees, so we can achieve success in our careers and lives.
We grow together with the farmers that grow our food, so they are proud of their work and maintain a great quality of life.
And we grow together with the environment, which needs to flourish and remain with us for generations to come.
- Industry: Food and Beverage