Bangkok Jobs Supply Chain Executive Position at Lotus’s
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Supply Chain Executive in our company, Lotus’s. For candidates who reside in Bangkok and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Supply Chain Executive|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Ordering new items and tracking stock availability of major change of schematic
- Ordering and reviewing the forecast both on Distribution Centre (LM) and in Store (GO)
- Maintaining Item and vendor’s master file set up in GO (SCA setting) and LM setting data
- Investigating the root cause for all issues and inform to cross function team to discuss and find solution
- Reviewing DC gap and Store GAP in order to ensure store availability
- Managing order and stock for supporting promotions, holidays, seasonal and events
- Co-ordinate with vendor and DC capacity to balance DC workload
- Co-ordinate with vendor day to day issue (FTB & FTA) and working with them to improve vendor service level
- Meeting and coordinate with suppliers to improve vendor service level.
- Managing aging, non-movement and Non-active stock at Distribution Centre and store
- Review to building up order and replenishment for major Range Change and ensure availability
- Managing stock base on budget with good availability
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Supply Chain & Logistics, Business Administration or related fields
- Good analytical & problem solving skills, planning skills, numerical skills
- Forecasting or demand planning knowledge including negotiation skills
- Good command both written and spoken English
- Computer literacy (Particularly in MS Excel)
- Can work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good attitude and self-motivated
- New graduates are welcome
Ek-Chai Distribution System Co., Ltd.
Buengkum, Bangkok 10230, Thailand
“By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data to us, our recruitment firms and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position (or any other suitable positions within Lotus’s and its subsidiaries, if any). You understand and acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the law and our policy.”
|Address||Lotus's Sukhumvit 50, 1710 Sukhumvit 50 Aly, Phra Khanong, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistic, BBA
- Supply Chain, Demand Forecast & Stock Ordering
- Manage stock both Distribution Centre and Store
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Lotus's, we get up every morning and questioned ourselves daily on how we can serve our customers better. Lotus’s is an omni-channel retailer in Thailand, with a commitment to providing
great quality products at affordable prices, while doing good things for our customers, colleagues, and communities. We serve customers through our network of more than 2,00 stores nationwide and online platforms, with more than 10.8 transactions made per
week. We strive to cater to the ever-changing lifestyles of our customers, with a goal to deliver convenience and a seamless shopping experience anywhere anytime.
Lotus’s strictly adheres to the “3 Benefits” value of CP Group, prioritizing the benefits of the country in which we operate and its people, over the benefits of the company. Sustainability,
good governance, transparency, and compliance underpin the way we operate our business.
“At Lotus's, we are looking for people who are the change-agent with a passion to grow in both work and life. People who have the ability to think in an agile way and make everyday as
a history to leave their own legacy in every part of business.”
Lotus's People are:
People who love to create SMART value (Simple, Motivated, Agile, Responsible and Transformative); have strong desire to contribute to customer, company, and local community to serve Thailand
a little delight every day.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail