Jatuchak Jobs Supervisor, Marketing (fmcg) Position at RS Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Jatuchak and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, RS Group is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Supervisor, Marketing (FMCG) and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Supervisor, Marketing (fmcg)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
This role directly reports to Marketing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Support marketing/brand manager in the development brand and marketing activity plan, to meet company goals
- Support execution of the IMC e.g. activation, advertising and promotion of marketing plan on both commercial & product innovations and run day-to-day marketing operations
- Monitor brand’s asset in social media e.g. Website, Facebook, Instagram and social commerce etc. including owned content
- Initiate effective marketing activity by leveraging brand’s asset and channels e.g. CRM, e-commerce and social commerce and lead implementation by working with cross function
- Support brand campaign performance tracking by campaign on both business KPIs & consumer KPIs
- Build productive working relationship with internal parties, and external partners (e.g. agencies, suppliers, internal team)
The ideal candidate should possess the following background :
- Bachelor in Marketing or relate field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in FMCG Marketing
- Relationship building and teamwork
- Initiative, proactive and flexible
- Ability to work and multitask in a fast pace environment
- Have E-commerce experience is the plus
- Very good command in both Thai & English
- Computer literature in Microsoft Office
|RS Public Company Limited, 27 Prasert-Manukitch Rd, Sena Nikhom, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
- Develop & execute brand marketing activity plan
- 2-3 years’ experience in FMCG Marketing
- Work at RS Group Building, nearby BTS Kasetsart
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RS Group has been inspiring Thai entertainment culture since 1983. First as a family-run record label, Rose Sound, that grew to become a music icon of national stature — later as
RS Promotion, an acclaimed content creator of films, drama series, variety shows, and a managing licensee of global sports programs — now, as RS Group, a leading entertainment company with own media avenues ranging from music and content to television, radio,
and lifestyle digital platforms.
Peerlessly, we have harnessed our media strengths to succeed and claim our own space in the commerce sector with Entertainmerce — which uses storytelling as a key differentiator
to offer products and services through unique and memorable shopping experiences — direct to consumer. We now run our own virtual malls and a product and service company.
Our robust success has been an exemplary case of change and innovation in today’s fast-disrupting business world. On this divergence
- Industry: Entertainment/Recreation
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours