Surat Thani Jobs Store Manager/assistant Store Manager(central Festival Samui)/ผู้จัดการร้าน/ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการร้าน Position at H&M Thailand
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager(Central Festival Samui)/ผู้จัดการร้าน/ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการร้าน in our company, H&M Thailand. For candidates who reside in Surat Thani and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time & permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Store Manager/assistant Store Manager(central Festival Samui)/ผู้จัดการร้าน/ผู้ช่วยผู้จัดการร้าน|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Goals & followup :
- You regularly analyse and follow up your Store’s Sales & Profit KPIs and take actions accordingly to maximise results
- Together with your Area Team, you set the hours plan in line with the sales budget
- Together with your Store Management Team, you ensure scheduling maximises conversion within the frame of the hours plan
- You prioritise and take actions in your store that have a clear impact on sales in line with your Area Team
- You give input to Area Team on your Store’s allocation to secure a good garment level according to sales
- You ensure your Store’s execution continuously meets H&M standards and follow up using the Customer Experience Tool
- You ensure Store Operations Best Practices are followed in your store, according to the Area plan
- You ensure H&M customer service standards are delivered in your store
- You ensure that the maintenance in your store is managed in a cost-efficient way and meets H&M standards and initiate actions accordingly (If Store Manager is not available)
- You actively prevent loss and ensure your Store Team follows appropriate guidelines and takes any appropriate action
- You inform Area Team of any potential risks, threats and opportunities related to the competitor landscape
People & Teams
- Manage the recruitment, training, development and succession planning for your Store
- Evaluate and manage the performance of your Store Team, including having dialogues, putting development plans in place, giving feedback and following up and taking actions to improve performance and develop your team
- Ensure regular and clear communication with your Store Team on business performance, H&M’s Company Culture & Value and Country, Area and Store goals
- Ensure health & safety, legal and security issues are being handled in accordance with H&M standards and local legislation, ensuring employee and customer safety at all times
- Experienced in retail industry with strong managerial skills
- Excellence in both English and Thai with computer literacy
- Sell-oriented, dynamics with excellent interpersonal skill
- Result driven and can do attitude
- Well-organized and cope with large work load
|Address||UNIQLO CentralPlaza Suratthani Store, 88 Moo.10, Wat Pradu, Maung Surat Thani, Surat Thani, 1st Floor, Room No. 143, CentralPlaza Suratthani, Maung Surat Thani, Surat Thani 84000, Thailand|
- Experienced in retail, strong managerial skill
- Sell-oriented, with excellent interpersonal skill
- Excellence in English and Thai, Computer literacy
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Fashion, fun and action!
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, H&M offers endless career opportunities. A fast-paced, buzzing
environment with great diversity – a place where the customer is always the center of attention.
Today, H&M employs around 148,00 people for over 4,00 stores in more than 62 markets worldwide. And we are
continuing to grow.
The first H&M store, opened by Hthai in Bangkok is located at the best business location in Siam Paragon Shopping Mall in September 2012. It occupies 2 floors and offers a complete range of fashion wear for Women, Men and Children. This flagship store at Siam
Paragon, with a unique H&M store design, is among the largest in South East Asia. At present we have opened 21 stores in Thailand and will be many more in the near future.
Are you interested
in being a part of our H&M team in Thailand?
Please email yourResumeand2-minutes
self-introduction VDO*[email protected]
2-minutes self-introduction VDO*
should contain of
1 minute for your self-introduction
1 minute to impress us
Update your Fashion now at H&M
- Industry: Clothing/Garment/Textile
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week