Bangkok Jobs Store Manager/assistant Store Manager – (bangkok Area) Position at HThai (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, HThai (Thailand) Co., Ltd. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as store manager/assistant store manager - (bangkok area) with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Bangkok and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Degree which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||HThai (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Store Manager/assistant Store Manager - (bangkok Area)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Goals & followup :
- You regularly analyse and follow up your Store’s Sales & Profit KPIs and take actions accordingly to maximise results
- Together with your Area Team, you set the hours plan in line with the sales budget
- Together with your Store Management Team, you ensure scheduling maximises conversion within the frame of the hours plan
- You prioritise and take actions in your store that have a clear impact on sales in line with your Area Team
- You give input to Area Team on your Store’s allocation to secure a good garment level according to sales
- You ensure your Store’s execution continuously meets H&M standards and follow up using the Customer Experience Tool
- You ensure Store Operations Best Practices are followed in your store, according to the Area plan
- You ensure H&M customer service standards are delivered in your store
- You ensure that the maintenance in your store is managed in a cost-efficient way and meets H&M standards and initiate actions accordingly (If Store Manager is not available)
- You actively prevent loss and ensure your Store Team follows appropriate guidelines and takes any appropriate action
- You inform Area Team of any potential risks, threats and opportunities related to the competitor landscape
People & Teams
- Manage the recruitment, training, development and succession planning for your Store
- Evaluate and manage the performance of your Store Team, including having dialogues, putting development plans in place, giving feedback and following up and taking actions to improve performance and develop your team
- Ensure regular and clear communication with your Store Team on business performance, H&M’s Company Culture & Value and Country, Area and Store goals
- Ensure health & safety, legal and security issues are being handled in accordance with H&M standards and local legislation, ensuring employee and customer safety at all times
- Experienced in retail industry with strong managerial skills
- Excellence in both English and Thai with computer literacy
- Sell-oriented, dynamics with excellent interpersonal skill
- Result driven and can do attitude
- Well-organized and cope with large work load
|Address||Hthai (Thailand) Co. Ltd., 4, 4/1-4/2, 4/4 Central World Plaza, 1st Floor F110-116, Rajdamri Road Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Experienced in retail, strong managerial skill
- Sell-oriented, with excellent interpersonal skill
- Excellence in English and Thai, Computer literacy
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AboutHThai (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (H&M Thailand)
We make it possible for everyone to look good and to feel good.
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, H&M offers endless career opportunities. A fast-paced, buzzing environment with great diversity – a place where the customer is always the centre of attention.
Today, H&M employs around 177,00 people in over 72 markets.
But what truly makes us stand out are our remarkable team member. From stylish Sales Advisors and Visual Merchandisers to computer whizzes and business aware planners – we all share a great ambition and an anything-is-possible attitude. Not to mention an
excellent eye for fashion. It’s thanks to our team member that we have grown – with over 4,968 stores in more than 72 markets worldwide. And we are continuing to grow.
Our Values – The H&M Spirit
Our values reflect the heart and soul of H&M. They define what it takes to work here and how we do things. When we interact with colleagues and customers around the world, our values help us develop and grow. Individually these values may seem obvious, but
together they form a culture that we think is unique and different from many other companies.
Are you interested in being a part of our H&M team in Thailand? Please email your resume to apply nowor visit our website for more career opportunities athttp://career.hm.com
WE ARE ONE TEAM
WE BELIEVE IN PEOPLE
STRAIGHTFORWARD AND OPEN-MINDED
KEEP IT SIMPLE
- Industry: Clothing/Garment/Textile
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week