Bangrak Jobs Statistics Purchasing Officer Position at Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Bangrak and surrounding areas as statistics purchasing officer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Statistics Purchasing Officer|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Analyze , consult and monitor stock levels and replenish as needed to ensure product availability
- Coordinate with suppliers and internal relevant teams to arrange the products arrival information, stocks and storage reservation as well as transactions and payment
- Support the suppliers on a day-to-day basis including data analysis to achieve inbound plan, and reports e.g. guarantee delivery shipment based on the replenishment model and business model of each product
- Collaborate with other departments across the organization to deliver the company target
- Be able to give recommendation and resolution in terms of overall procurement process and improvement
- Ensure that resources are efficiently and effectively used and well maintained in order to achieve the reliable, accurate, timely and optimal outputs
- Responsible for budgeting, project management and oversight of relevant departmental change programs to effectively define and deliver a continuous improvement agenda for own span of control
- Manage the inbound logistics operation from purchase order delivery arrangement & tracking, vessel arrangement, custom clearance, quality regulation to loading plan till arrival at the factory warehouse
- Supervise and provide expert guidance to supply assistants for daily purchasing problem
- Identify and initiate strategic plan for supply chain transformation
- Prepare Purchase Orders based on approved requisitions and selected suppliers
- Review the quality of purchased and inbounded products and investigate the market price
- At least 3-5 years of experience in demand and supply planning, Inventory control and order management
- Import/Export hands on experience; expertise in shipping and customs policies and practices
- Proficient in SAP, ERP and MS Office applications as in Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience in supply chain
- Good Command of English
- Stock & Inventory Analysis, Order Planning
- Demand & Supply Planning, Data Analysis
- Good command of English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd, a leading company in Thailand, serves as a parent company of C.P. Group. As a holding company, Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd. holds
shares of subsidiaries in Thailand and overseas. The Group operates across many industries ranging from industrial to service.
With decades of industry leadership across multiple regions, we are recognized as a global leader and innovator in the food business. Our priority is to ensure the highest level of quality
and safety in every product.
The key to our success lies in our ability to control end-to-end process that meets international standards. We start by using safe, trusted, and traceable materials to manufacture high-quality
feed products for our animals. Then we combine advanced technology and research to raise a variety of animals such as chicken, duck, swine, shrimp, and fish in hygienic conditions. This produces the highest quality of meat selection to be processed into tasty,
ready-to-eat meals for consumers worldwide.
We have also expanded our businesses to several areas which include retail, telecommunication and media, e-commerce and digital, property development, plastics, automotive, finance and insurance,
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week