Laksri Jobs Sr Application Support Engineer Position at NXP Manufacturing (Thailand) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Sr Application Support Engineer with full time working hours for our company office, NXP Manufacturing (Thailand) Ltd., for residents of Laksri and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, NXP Manufacturing (Thailand) Ltd., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Sr Application Support Engineer.
|Company||NXP Manufacturing (Thailand) Ltd.|
|Position||Sr Application Support Engineer|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Provide 24×7 daily support to NXP production and external NXP subcontractor
- Monitoring and maintaining TP systems.
- Providing technical support across the production site
- Provide IT Support on daily and ad-hoc assignments
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Basic troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving software faults
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault
- Logging customer/internal incident/request
- work continuously on a task until completion
- Call/meeting management with our global/local partners
- Bachelor’s degree in any IT related field.
- Minimum 3 years of information technology support.
- Troubleshooting, customer services and documentation skills.
- Good in SQL command.
- Analytical skills
- Self-Initiative, Self-Learner.
- Pioneer Spirit and Team Work.
- Positive thinking and Service mind.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skill, speaking, and writing in both Thai and English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and human relation.
- Self-motivated, creative and innovative and willing to learn new technologies
|Address||VHJP+353 NXP Semiconductors (Thailand) Co.,Ltd, Talat Bang Khen, Lak Si, Bangkok 10210, Thailand|
- 5 working day
- IT support 24x7
- Global company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader
in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately
30,00 employees in more than 30+ countries and posted revenue of $8.61 billion in 2020. Find out more at
Industry : Semiconductors
Company size: 10,001+ employees
Headquarters : Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
Type : Public Company
Founded : 2006
Specialties : High Performance Mixed Signal, Identification, Automotive, Digital Networking, Wireless Infrastructure, Industrial, Smart Home, Smart City, Communication
Infrastructure, and Mobile
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week