Muang Jobs Sqe Engineer (bangpoo) Position at Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Samutprakarn > Muang and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of sqe engineer (bangpoo) and be able to work in full time & permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited|
|Position||Sqe Engineer (bangpoo)|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Click like and follow our career page on facebook
Delta Careers Thailand (facebook.com)
Your main role is to:
- Follow up, Review and approve PPAP and IMDS from suppliers for new parts.
- Develop suppliers to meet PPAP requirements.
- Perform supplier audit.
- Follow up and develop suppliers to improve quality issue such as 8-D report.
- Communicate with IQC, QA, Engineering and Production on quality of incoming parts.
- Develop supplier quality to meet Delta requirements and satisfaction.
- Cooperate with Component Engineer on part approval.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechatronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
- Good command in English communication.
- Minimum 2 year in Quality Control in Automotive industry.
- Have good background in statistical such as SPC, sampling plan, QC tools, FMEA, MSA, DOE.
Top reasons for why join us?
- Opportunity to join a diverse and international company where can help create a greener more intelligence-driven future.
- A number of programs each year to support you in your career journey and our program offering continues to grow annually.
- Balance life as we have 5-day work week policy.
- We offer comprehensive medical insurance coverage for you and your family.
- Yearly bonus and quarterly incentive to reward your achievements.
- We provide a free bus and van shuttle service to many locations around the company.
For more details about Delta Electronics please visit ww.deltathailand.com
|Address||Plant 5 of Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL., 909 Soi 9, Moo 4, Bangpoo Industrial Estate (E.P.Z.), Pattana 1 Rd., Tambon Phraksa, Amphur Province Soi E-7, Phraeksa, Mueang Samut Prakan District, Samut Prakan 10280, Thailand|
- Opportunity to work in International environment
- A number of programs to support your career growth
- Yearly bonus, Quarterly incentive, Shuttle Bus&Van
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Company Limited has grown from strength to strength since our founding in 1988. The company is a subsidiary of Delta Electronics, Inc. with the mission statement, “To
provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,”. Today Delta Thailand has become the regional business head office and manufacturing center for our businesses in India and Southeast Asia. The company has been at the forefront
of power management solutions and the manufacturing electronic components, i.e. cooling fan, electromagnetic interference filter (EMI) and solenoid. Our current power management products include power systems for information technology, automotive, telecommunications,
industrial applications, office automation, medical industries, EV chargers, DC-DC converters and adapters. Delta Thailand has also been aggressively growing our solution businesses in EV chargers, industrial automation, data center infrastructure and energy
management in the region.
Delta Thailand has gradually ascended to the Stock Exchange of Thailand benchmark index (SET50) since listing in 1995 with consolidated revenue now exceeding USD 1.3 billion. The company is continuously
growing through sustainable development with innovative business processes, astute M&A activities and relentless pursuit of greener solutions across the company’s products and organization.
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Education allowance, Free shuttle bus, Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week