Wattana Jobs Specialist, Website Content/specialist, Website Content Position at Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Wattana and surrounding areas with minimum criteria and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of specialist, website content/specialist, website content and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited|
|Position||Specialist, Website Content/specialist, Website Content|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Manage Website Contents
- Build functional and user-friendly websites.
- Check website compatibility across browsers, operating systems, and devices.
- Optimize website loading speeds and capacity.
- Debug pages and fix broken links and images.
- Update website content and implement SEO recommendations.
- Monitor and analyze website performance, including traffic and conversions.
- Deliver creative ideas to the team to develop more effective daily tasks.
- Receive requests and resolve user complaints.
- Coordinate with content creators, marketing personnel, and graphic designers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2-3 years of experience updating websites via a Content Management System (CMS).
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English.
Overall Position Purpose: This position is responsible for providing telecommunications service of Telephone/ Fax of international & domestic calls for both of internal & external customers
Note: In order to facilitate all candidates who interested in the opening opportunities at Bumrungrad Hospital during the spread of COVID-19, we are pleased to accept the job applications which are coming through multiple channels as follows:
- Bumrungrad online Job Application
- Send your CV directly to recruitment email (please find the email address in the hospital website)
Interested persons please submit your application letter and resume to:
Human Resources Division
ชั้น M ห้องสมัครงานอาคาร Bumrungrad Residence and Office Building (BRO Building พระราม4 )
ถ. พระราม 4 แขวงคลองตัน เขตคลองเตย กรุงเทพมหานคร10110
เปิดรับสมัครทุกวันจันทร์ – ศุกร์ เวลา8.30 – 15.30 น. (หยุดนักขัตฤกษ์)
Tel.: 02 011 4015 / 02 011 4016
|Address||Bumrungrad International Hospital, 33 Soi Sukhumvit 3, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related
- 3 years experience updating websites using a CMS
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML, SEO, and AI.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bumrungrad Hospital was founded in 1980 and is Southeast Asia's largest private hospital.
Bumrungrad treats over 850,00 patients per year of which 270,00 patients are from outside Thailand.
Bumrungrad is the first hospital in Asia to be certified by the US-based Joint Commission on International Accreditation (JCIA).
Bumrungrad has been listed on the Stock of Exchange of Thailand since 1989.
BH International (BHI) was established in 2002 to provide international standard healthcare consulting and management services throughout Asia.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus