Rajthevee Jobs Software Engineer Position at Banpu Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Software Engineer. For those of you who live in Rajthevee and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Banpu Public Company Limited, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Banpu Public Company Limited|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Department Digital and Excellent
Company Banpu Public Company Limited
- Design, procure and implement, IoT network to monitor Energy consumption and Analytics purposes
- Design, procure and implement, IoT network to monitor and/or control for various industries Equipment operations.
- Design, implement, maintain data communication networks to ensure the interface between devices in local network at customer sites and the cloud are uninterrupted and secured
- Evaluate the functionality of the network routers, switches, firewall, fiber optic, solar rooftop system, smart city solution, IoT devices and new IP equipment to ensure the compatibility and security to support company’s products and services.
- Design and implement security solution and best practice to ensure both local network at customers site, in the field and on cloud are secured and up-to-date to prevent unexpected network and data breach.
- Onsite implementation and equipment configuration and ,in some cases, cooperate with Customer’s IT team for customer’s network configuration.
- Respond and resolve data connectivity, communication and network security issues. In some cases, onsite support is required.
- Collaborate with third-party support and service vendors to ensure their equipment or services are stably operating with best performance.
- Participate project feasibility and proposal development, such as SECA, Smart City, Smart Pier, and Microgrid.
- Participate Project Management Team as the main/sub-project manager in order to deliver and hand-over to operation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering , Computer Science, Network Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years experiences in network design and configuration.
- Strong problem-solving skills and broad technical skills both hardware and software.
- Highly committed/Highly determined/Highly dedicated to the job.
- Enthusiastic to gather new knowledge.
- Able to work onsite and travel upcountry if required.
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command of English both speaking and writing skills (TOEIC score at least 600)
24th Fl., Thanapoom Tower, 1550 New Petchburi Road,
Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400
All applications will be strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
|Address||Banpu Public Company Limited, 27th Floor, Thanapoom Tower, 1550 New Petchaburi Rd, Makkasan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand|
- Flexible workplace and working hour
- IOT Platform and Network System
- Enthusiastic to learn new knowledge
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Driven by 40 years of experience in local and international businesses, Banpu is currently an international versatile energy provider operating in Thailand, Indonesia, China, Australia, Lao PDR, Mongolia, Japan, the United States of America and Vietnam.
The Company is moving forward to create continuous growth and strengthen the Banpu group’s business ecosystems with the Greener & Smarter strategy, which prioritizes eco-friendly business and smart integration of technologies and innovations whilst embracing
the megatrends, the 3Ds of energy: comprising Decentralization, Decarbonization, and Digitalization. This has elevated the operational efficiency of Banpu’s 3 core groups of businesses – Energy Resources (coal and gas including related operations such as marketing,
trading, logistics, fuel procurement and transmission), Energy Generation (base-load and renewable power plants), and Energy Technology (total solar energy solutions, energy storage system and energy technology system), leading to continuous growth and energy
sustainability for the benefits of consumers, communities, society, and the environment.
With the collaborative synergy of Banpu people bolstered by the corporate culture “Banpu Heart,” which comprises Passionate, Innovative, and Committed, Banpu has driven sustainability by adhering to Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) principles throughout
its nearly four decades of operation. Consequently, Banpu has been delivering sustainable returns to shareholders and investors, by embracing the principles of transparency and accountability, as well as sustainable values to all stakeholders in accordance
with our brand promise “Our Way in Energy.”
- Industry: Energy/Power/Water/Oil & Gas/Waste Management
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours