Sathorn Jobs Social Media & Seo Content Marketing Lead (hybrid) Position at JobsDB by SEEK
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the Sathorn and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, JobsDB by SEEK is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Social Media & SEO Content Marketing Lead (hybrid) and able to work under full time & permanent working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|JobsDB by SEEK
|Social Media & Seo Content Marketing Lead (hybrid)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a creative content marketer who loves social, has a background in writing, and preferably with an eye for design to join our marketing team at JobsDB Thailand. The core function of a social media & SEO content lead is to understand the business goals and users’ journey & needs (B2C & B2B), develop and execute a content strategy that drives brand, thought leadership, and conversions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Grow and expand JobsDB’s Social Media presence on existing and new platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube
- Plan and execute Social Media strategy through competitor research, platform tactical initiatives, tone of voice, audience segmentation, and targeting.
- Plan a social content calendar – including, content ideation, implementation, and community management.
- Continuously improve the Social Media strategy by analyzing engagement insights and introducing industry best practices across channels.
- Ensures social media campaigns and content are on-brand and aligned with country business strategy by working with various cross-functional teams
- Define Social KPIs and develop a plan to measure and optimize performance
- Understand process of capturing insights of consumer demand from particular consumer segments (for both candidate and hirer)
- Develop SEO content strategy and framework (based on the insights) that meets the business objectives and aligned with marketing goals.
- Develop editorial calendar and content ideation framework and ensure timely execution.
- Lead and assist in SEO content optimization, content distribution and content marketing strategy (owned, earned, paid) for online channels and social media platforms to increase marketing specific metrics.
- Conduct content audits as well as gap analyses.
- Provide insights and analytics support in channel performance and user’s engagement metrics.
- Responsible for editorial and style guides including liaising with content writers including agencies and freelancers to ensure brand consistency.
- Devise and implement improvements to best practices, tools, and processes.
- Research and analyze industry related keywords, high competition, quality, longtail
- Able to write powerful calls-to-action to convert website visitors
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts within a brand
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines, on and off page strategies
- Support the marketing team with writing, editing and proofreading compelling headlines and body copies that will capture the attention of the target audience
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent English, spoken and written
- Degree in Digital Marketing, Digital Journalism, Communications or relevant field and experiences
- Minimum 4 years experiences in SEO content creation and management
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid performance marketing
- Strong analytical skills and firm understanding of web traffic metrics
- Hands on experience with WordPress, CMS, SEMrush or any other SEO tools
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Solid understanding of social media
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems in line with Brand and business goals
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Leadership in project management and collaboration within department, across department, across countries and agencies.
“SEEK kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from recruitment agencies and will not be responsible for any associated fees.”
At SEEK, the health and safety of our people is our highest priority. For this reason, SEEK has a policy requiring all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a formal medical exemption applies. On this basis, as part of the application process you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood this policy, and would like to continue with the hiring process. Further details about this policy will be shared during the hiring process, as required.
As a part of the application process for this role, we will transfer your Job application details to our Application Tracking System.
|JobsDB by Seek - Thailand, อาคารเกษร ทาวเวอร์, ยูนิต เอ, อี ชั้นที่ 14, เลขที่ 127 Ratchadamri Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Proficient in English communication
- Flexible Hybrid Working Arrangement
- Friendly teammates? Exciting events? Come join us!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SEEKis a diverse group of companies, comprised of a strong portfolio of online employment, educational, commercial and volunteer businesses. SEEK has a global presence (including Australia, New
Zealand, China, Hong Kong, South-East Asia, Brazil and Mexico), with exposure to over 2.9 billion people and approximately 27 per cent of global GDP. SEEK makes a positive contribution to people’s lives on a global scale. SEEK is listed on the Australian Securities
Exchange, where it is a top 100 company and has been listed in the Top 20 Most Innovative Companies by Forbes.
SEEK is present in Asia through JobStreet and JobsDB, two leading career platforms, with presence across Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Shenzhen, Singapore, Thailand, and the Philippines. The
business represents strong underlying growth and profitability (being the fastest growing part of SEEK’s portfolio of businesses) and attracts over 400 million visits a year.
A cornerstone of SEEK’s growth since its inception has been the passion of its people, its award-winning culture and our people’s strong commitment to the SEEK values. SEEK provides a culture of
excellence and acceptance and celebrates the diversity of employees that contribute to the success of its organisation.
At SEEK our biggest asset is our people, and we are proud of our community of valued, talented and diverse individuals who really know their stuff. Our culture statement,Our SEEK, is all about
what makes SEEK unique and a little bit different.Our SEEKclearly outlines the Principles and the Behaviours of our best people, which include.
- Passion: we are passionate about SEEK, our purpose, our customers and our community
- Team: we care about each other and collaborate to achieve together
- Delivery: we execute with excellence and achieve great results
- Future: we think and act for the long term
- Industry: Advertising/Public Relations/Marketing Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week