Bangkok Jobs Social Media Manager Position at Catori Clothing
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Bangkok and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Social Media Manager in our business office, Catori Clothing.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time, permanent & contract working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ฿20,000 - ฿35,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Social Media Manager
|Type of Work
|Contract, Full Time, Permanent
Catori Clothing is one of the fastest growing streetwear brands and is currently looking for a Social Media Manager to take charge of connecting and building the social reach of the brand along with engagement across the community. We create for a new generation of fashion that values the importance of self expression through individual style and have a strong believe that openness and creativity can change the world.This position is currently 100% work from home.
- Own, create and execute a powerful social strategy across organic social channels including: Instagram, TikTok & Pinterest that’s fun & data driven. This includes creative and copy.
- Plan and execute events and promotions across organic channels
- Analyse competitor activity and develop weekly reports on competitors to continually position the brand with a competitive edge
- Continually monitor and report on account growth as well as ongoing performance of previous strategies
- Manage new and existing relationships with creators while developing a new partnerships strategy
- Work with external partners for content creation and creative direction
- A person who is very up to date with social trend and familiar with all social platforms
Qualifications & experience
- 1+ years experience working in a similar role
- Bachelor degree or higher in related field
- Good command of English
- You’re comfortable creating both video and image content
- You thrive in a work environment where YOU own the channels and have the freedom to create what you love
- You can tell a story that makes people want to stop and listen
- You know the ins and outs of TikTok and IG like the back of your hand and you’re comfortable experimenting with new features and ideas
- You have the ability to operate independently and with autonomy
- You thrive in an everchanging environment where timing is key
- You’re great with verbal communication and have excellent copywriting skills
- You can create highly engaging content with an eye for detail across creative, aesthetic and tone of voice
- You’re on top of streetwear and pop culture trends
Think this is a great fit for you? Send us your CV, cover letter and some examples of previous content you’ve created.
|Sense of Thai : Thai Costume Rental, 11/1 Maharaj - Tha Tien, Khwaeng Phra Borom Maha Ratchawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand
- 100% Work from Home
- Social Media Content Creator
- Flexible Working Hours
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Clothing/Garment/Textile
- Benefits & Others: Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours