Klongtoey Jobs Social Media Admin. (forbes Thailand) Position at Bangkok Post Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Bangkok Post Public Company Limited are looking for candidates for the position of social media admin. (forbes thailand) with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria , experienced in and domiciled in Klongtoey and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Bangkok Post Public Company Limited|
|Position||Social Media Admin. (forbes Thailand)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Check and upload various types of content such as news, articles, videos, infographics etc. to the Forbes online : website, social medias etc.
- Manage and send highlighted stories through email marketing to Forbes subscribers.
- Monitor the movement of the contents in Forbes Online including communicate with users as appropriate.
- Others as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Digital Marketing, Communication Arts or other related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in the similar role or in the fields related.
- Be good in Office 365 including other programs for social medias.
- Love reading and be good in social media trends.
- Be good in understanding of the back-end systems of various platforms.
- Be good in communication skills both Thai and English
- Be creative in creation contents, captions, hashtags and always keep updated media trends.
- Be diligent, dedicated, details oriented and be good responsible to the assigned tasks.
|Address||Bangkok Post Public Company Limited อาคารบางกอกโพสต์ 136 Sunthonkosa Rd, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand|
- Be good in Social Media trends.
- Be good in communication skills both Thai & Eng
- Be creative in creation contents, captions etc.
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since its founding in 1946, the Bangkok Post has had a long-standing brand image as the
“world’s window to Thailand”. It is Thailand’s No.1 English-language news and content provider through multichannel platforms, including print and digital.
The Bangkok Post's commitment is to deliver the best and most reliable news and information to readers and audiences, mainly executives, opinion leaders, expats, and all educated people,
both in Thailand and around the world.
In a region where media censorship is common, the Bangkok Post portrays itself as being comparatively free and continuously publishes opinion columns offering critical appraisals and
arguing against injustice.
Today when social media is an important source of not only genuine but also fake news, people are looking for a news source they can trust. The Bangkok Post has firmly positioned itself
to be that most-trusted source of news and information.
- Industry: Media/Publishing/Printing
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Five-day work week