Huaykwang Jobs Soc T1 Engineer/soc T1 Engineer Position at Unit Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of SOC T1 Engineer/SOC T1 Engineer. For those of you who live in Huaykwang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Unit Co., Ltd., and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿20,000 - ฿35,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Unit Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Soc T1 Engineer/soc T1 Engineer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 35.000|
As a SOC T1 Engineer, you will be responsible for monitoring, analysis, reporting, and escalating computer security events according to documented procedures and industry best practices. First line of defense in protecting’s information systems from internal and external threats, perform alert management and initial incident qualification.
- Monitor, acknowledge, analyze and validate incidents triggered from correlated events through security tools and other reporting mechanisms such as email, phone calls, management directions, etc.
- Collection of necessary logs that could help in the incident containment and security investigation
- Undertake first stages of false positive and false negative analysis
- Escalate validated and confirmed incidents to L2 Engineer or Expert
- Open incidents ticket to report the alarms triggered or threats detected accordance with the intervention protocol and the SLA.
- Track and update incidents and requests based on updates and analysis results
- Maintain proper documentation and creation of reports
- 0 – 2 years of experience in Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC), Managed Security Service (MSS), or equivalent. *Fresh graduates are welcome*
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, Information Security or IT related field.
- Knowledge and experience in security controls and Tools (e.g. SIEM, WAF, Antivirus)
- Knowledge in security vulnerability assessment or cyber security forensics would be advantage
- Ability to collaborate and work as a team, Security analytical and problem-solving skill
- Security+, Network+, CySA+ or equivalent certification is an advantage
- Good command in English
- Able to work in shift.
|Address||Unit Co.,Ltd 90 Ratchadaphisek Rd, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand|
- analyse and validate incidents triggered
- Escalate validated and confirmed incidents to L2
- Open incidents ticket to report the alarms
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours