Bangkok Jobs Signalling Design And Verification Engineer (siemens) Position at Siemens Mobility Thailand
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Siemens Mobility Thailand is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Bangkok and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Signalling Design and Verification Engineer (Siemens) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Siemens Mobility Thailand
|Signalling Design And Verification Engineer (siemens)
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
The Siemens Mobility division has exciting opportunities for Signalling Design and Verification Engineers. These roles will be located in our Bangkok office. The Siemens Mobility team is looking for an individual that is aligned with our company values: excellent, innovative and responsible to carry out design, checking and testing of railway signalling systems. The scope of supported activity includes customer Projects and tendering activities, so you will be responsible for performing signalling design on assigned Projects and also have the opportunities to see your designs in action, through support of Test and commissioning activities when required.
Key responsibilities include:
- To design all components of a signalling system solution including but not limited to: Control Tables, Scheme Plans, Circuit diagrams, Interlocking Data, NV Data and system design. All design and documentation must meet customer requirements and adhere to company, safety, legal standards.
- To check components of signalling design for detail and functionality. Ensuring designs meet customer requirements and adhere to company, safety, legal standards.
- To carry out/ assist in ETCS, CTC and communication design.
- Ensuring successful delivery of the Signalling Design including its interfaces and integration with other parts of the system
- To carry out/ assist in system assurance and RAMS when required.
- To carry out “Set to Work” simulation tests and assist in Principle Testing in an office environment. To assist in site activities related to testing and commissioning when required.
- To assist in tender preparation and project planning, by the way of estimating, scope preparation and testing plan preparation.
- To carry out duties with or without supervision and meet timeframes and budgets.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- At least five years experience in Signalling Design/Test activities on Customer Projects
- A strong technical knowledge of railway systems and equipment with sufficient underpinning knowledge to analyse technical solutions and propose innovative alternatives
- Formal technical qualification to degree standard in Electrical Engineering or related discipline is preferred though not essential.
- Ideally you will have existing formal competency approvals, or ability to attain formal approvals (e.g. IRSE)
- Some knowledge and experience across the design domains of systems engineering, signalling, train control, train protection and communications.
- Flexibility to travel as per project requirements
- Excellent self discipline and adherence to quality forms and procedure
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
The successful candidate will hold a formal qualification in Electrical Engineering or related discipline. You will have at least 5 years experience in Signalling Design activities and awareness in other railway system domains would be considered a strong advantage.
|Siemens Limited, Chan Issara Tower 2, 2922/320-323 New Petchaburi Rd, Bang Kapi, เขตหัวยขวาง Bangkok 10310, Thailand
- Interlocking application data design for Railway
- Exposure Design/Test signalling equipment & system
- interlocking design of railway systems
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As a leader in transport solutions, we shape connected mobility
The mobility environment is being shaped by three megatrends today and in the coming decades: climate change, population growth and digitalization.
These trends demand for seamless, sustainable, reliable, and secure transport solutions to ensure a high quality of life for 9.6 billion people by 2050. And those people will aspire for
seamless transport from the first to the last mile.
Digitalization is helping us to master these trends and continuously transform the way we travel. Therefore, we are constantly innovating our portfolio in our core areas: rolling stock,
rail automation and electrification, intelligent traffic systems, related services, and turnkey projects, to shape the future of mobility.
- Industry: Mass Transportation
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours