Rayong Jobs Shift Supervisor (food Chemical / Rayong) Position at International Flavours & Fragrances (Thailand) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Rayong and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Shift Supervisor (Food Chemical / Rayong) in our business office, International Flavours & Fragrances (Thailand) Ltd..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time & permanent working hours.
Candidates with a Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||International Flavours & Fragrances (Thailand) Ltd.|
|Position||Shift Supervisor (food Chemical / Rayong)|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
It’s an exciting time to join our newly combined organization and become part of the New IFF!
We serve a large variety of end markets and our products can be found in thousands of consumer products around the world. These include Animal Nutrition, Biorefinery, Dietary Supplements, Beverage, Home Care, Microbial Control, Perfumery, Food, Personal Care, Pharma.
IFF is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Production team as Shift Supervisor. This role is based out of Thailand and will report to Production Manager Thailand.
As a shift supervisor, you will lead and supervise shift employees, effectively interfacing with other departments in a team environment. Efficiently and safely execute the production plan for production line on a daily basis, in an environment of continuous improvement.
How you will contribute
- Safety/Health/Environment/Quality and Food Safety
- Ensure all operations are carried out in accordance with, Quality Food safety, EHS policies and practices.
- Ensure Work Instructions are developed and followed for all operational processes and compliance with Hazard Control measure and Environmental Aspect measurement Control
- Participate in site Environmental Health and safety programs, behavioral based safety, Hazard Recognition, Hazard identification, Environmental Aspect, emergency response, audits and emergency response activities as required.
- Participate in site quality programs, behavioral based quality, food safety activities, audits and risk base on quality, food safety activities as required.
- Model behaviors that demonstrate a high regard for the quality, food safety, safety and health of individuals and the site as well as the environment.
- Encourage high level of quality food safety, safety participation and commitment from others.
- Comply with external and internal requirements and regulations (DuPont, OSHA, cGMP & HACCP, ISO 9001, FSSC 2200, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 etc).
- Follow good Process Safety Management Practices as well as cGMP & HACCP Practice.
- Shift Leadership
- Supervise shift production in line with production schedules and reporting related status to the Production Department.
- Conduct investigations in a timely manner with regards to shift production issues, reporting the findings to the Production Manager and implementing solutions under the Production Manager’s supervision.
- Ensure stable of the production process and to help achieve department goals and KPI.
- Ensure the plant is running and maintained efficiently, delivering required capacity, quality and yield.
- Identify and drive process improvement opportunities that will result in improved labor efficiency, productivity, promote cost reduction and etc.
- Supervise the Production Team and taking responsibility for carrying out all processes and procedures in line with the quality standard.
- Coordinate production activities with all other functions of the organization and maintain optimum production with utilization of human resources, machines and equipment.
- Perform administrative activities associated with the effective management of the shopfloor, including compiling, storing and retrieving production data for reports.
- Establish a production activity plan and report daily basis against the plan.
- Work upon supervisor’s assignments or any other job duties as assign.
- Ensure required activities in their focus area are carried out with appropriate documentation (MOC’s, WI’s, files, etc.)
- Meet commitments for timelines and completeness of all documentation including operational reports, timesheets, personnel records etc.
What you will need to be successful
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science with a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory or leadership role highly preferred.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in manufacturing operations required with chemical or food additive plant experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability or capability to lead and supervise employees and effectively interface with other departments in a team environment.
- Demonstrated an attitude of respect and professional interaction with others.
- Good working knowledge of production operations and process changes.
- Basic knowledge of quality control procedures, processing equipment and plant utilities, or equivalent experience at a chemical plant or food additive plants preferred.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good command of spoken and writtenEnglish.
IFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At IFF, we believe that your uniqueness unleashes our potential. We value the diverse mosaic of the ethnicity, national origin, race, age, sex or veteran status. We strive for inclusive workplace that allows each of our colleagues to bring their authentic self to work regardless of their religion, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, or disability. Visit IFF.com/careers/workplace-diversity-and-inclusion to learn more
|Address||International Flavors & Fragrances (Thailand) LTD., 989 Siam Piwat Tower Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Exp. in Production in Food industry / FMCG
- Well understand site quality and food safety
- Able to work across-function and countries
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Using Uncommon Sense to create beyond expected
Welcome to IFF.
The world doesn’t need another flavors and fragrances company. And that’s why we’re committed to being so much more. Our purpose is to redefine how we live in and care for the resources of our world, while using Uncommon Sense to create what people need.
Today, IFF is a global leader in the development of unique and unexpected scents, tastes, experiences and ingredients for products of every kind—from global icons, to boutique creations. With over 110 manufacturing facilities, 100 R&D centers, and 33,00 customers
across the world, we’re poised to make a difference on an unprecedented scale. With a focus on building the way to a more sustainable future, our international team of scientists, artists, and uncommon thinkers are redefining what a flavors and fragrances
company can stand for.
Visit us atww.iff.comto
learn more about how we’re using Uncommon Sense to challenge the unexpected, champion creators, and do more good for people and planet.
Welcome to a world of Uncommon Sense
- Industry: Health & Beauty Care
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours