Chonburi Jobs Service Engineer (after Sale-service) Position at Daikin Industries (Thailand) Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Daikin Industries (Thailand) Ltd. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Chonburi and surrounding areas as service engineer (after sale-service) with full time & permanent work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of .
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Daikin Industries (Thailand) Ltd.|
|Position||Service Engineer (after Sale-service)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering majored in Mechanical, Air-conditioning or any related field.
- Have knowledge of Air Conditioning or service will be advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good in English both written and spoken will be advantage
- Good in Ms.Office
Role and responsibilities:
- To provide technical advice or suggestion to onsite service which help them to solve the Air Conditioning problem
- To investigate Air Conditioning trouble in customer site together with serviceman (Via Zoom,onsite or overseas)
- Cooperate with QC market claim group to collect field defect information that they need for their investigation
- Cooperate to improve affiliate serviceman skills
” ติดตามข่าวสารการรับสมัครงานและสอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ Facebook Page: คลิก –> Daikin Career Chonburi “
Working Day: Monday – Friday (08.00 – 17.45)
Benefits & Welfare :
- Diligent Allowance
- Free Meals
- Shuttle Services
- Attendance Award
- Annual Leave 6-17 Days
- Provident Fund
- Medical Allowance
- Group Life & Health Insurance
- Annual Health Check-up
- Monetary Assistance : Funeral & Marriage
- Loan scheme
- Scholarship for Employees & Children
- Company trip, Family Trip, New year party
- Sport clubs: Football, Running, Bike, etc.
Interested Candidates, please submit your full resume in English along with your recent photo and expected salary to below contact details:
Daikin Industries (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amata City Chonburi Industrial Estate
700/11 Moo.1 Bangna-Trad, KM.57, Tambol Klongtamru, Amphur Muang, Chonburi, 200 Thailand
Tel: 0-3846-9700 Ext.293, 295 | Fax: 0-3821-042
|Address||Daikin Industries (Thailand) Limited., 700/11 นิคมอุตสาหกรรมอมตะซิตี้ ชลบุรี ถนนบางนา-ตราด Khlong Tamru, Chon Buri District, Chon Buri 20000, Thailand|
- Service engineer
- Claim, Air condtioner
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Daikin Industries (Thailand) LTD. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of air-conditioner located in
Chonburi Industrial Estate,
Chonburi. We produce state-of-the-art air-conditioners for export around the world. We do care for our people, products, and services.