Ladkrabang Jobs Senior Supply Planner (mrp) Position at Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior Supply Planner (MRP). For those of you who live in Ladkrabang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited, and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Johnson & Johnson (Thailand) Limited|
|Position||Senior Supply Planner (mrp)|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Manage Raw and Packaging Materials (Stock items) planning to delivery customer service via balancing with inventory and expenses with having excellence master data governance as well . Also learn / share market best practice to optimize MRP process and RPM inventory model.
- Manage stock materials to follow inventory and safety stock policy.
- Execute material planning via MRP process, confirm those required quantity and convert into PO within lead time. Amend / reflect latest delivery into system.
- Review and understand capacity for major supplier, identify concerns then lead to have clear agreed resolution / action plan together with Sourcing team and Suppliers. Also having / identify back up supplier for BCP plan.
- Work closely with SNP Planner to ensure no business interrupt from RPM shortage and proactively communicate,identify concerns and also advise supply resolution. Response / manage on changes and also work with others function i.e. NPD, CIP team to support new products launch and CIP projects.
- Work closely with supplier to deliver materials as plan and follow agreed criteria .i.e. MOQ, Remained shelf-life.Handling return, claim and also follow SLOB procedure / Reject process.
- Manage PIPO materials to minimize write-off for supporting NPD and CIP project.
- Compliance with APO, SAP process / system and ensure parameter for Material (Stock items) Resource Planning are reviewed and amend /refresh to accurate.
- Work under assigned project or any initiatives to support business growth or process improvement.
- Compliance to worldwide, regional and local polices eg. GMP/Quality, Policy of Business Conduct, Healthcare Compliance, SOX, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field related to sciences, engineering or business.
- Experience in supply management or planning is preferable.
- Basic knowledge on MS Words, Excel and Power point.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates integrity, inspires trust and avoids conflicts of interest.
- Self development, maintains up-to-date knowledge of relevant franchise products and supply chain best practices.
- Interacts and collaborates well with the team. Respectful and adaptable, yet with a strong point of view.
- Rapidly learns new skills and ideas; assimilates complex information.
- Able to quickly size up information, use logic to evaluate and draw sound conclusions and decisions. Must have a right level of assertiveness and able to know where to go for information.
- Works efficiently and maintains positive outlook under significant pressure and manages setback, criticism and tension. Has a strong sense of urgency and not resistant to change.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and in writing with all levels within all business functions.
- SAP and APO user. Basic computer skills in MS Office.
|Address||Johnson and Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (MDD Building), 106 Nikhom Utsahakam Lat Krabang Alley, Lam Prathew, Lat Krabang, Bangkok 10520, Thailand|
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Experience in supply management
- SAP and APO user plus computer skills in MS office
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Caring for the world, one person at a time.. inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative
ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson has more than 250 companies located in 57 countries around the world. Our Family of Companies is organized into several business
segments comprised of franchises and therapeutic categories; Consumer , Medical Devices & Diagnostics , and Pharmaceuticals.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite
you to build your career with us.
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Five-day work week