Klongtoey Jobs Senior Specialist Sourcing Strategy Medical Equipment/senior Specialist Sourcing Strategy Medical Equipment Position at Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Senior Specialist Sourcing Strategy Medical Equipment/Senior Specialist Sourcing Strategy Medical Equipment in our company, Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited. For candidates who reside in Klongtoey and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited|
|Position||Senior Specialist Sourcing Strategy Medical Equipment/senior Specialist Sourcing Strategy Medical Equipment|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Support the development and growth of strategic sourcing plans within key spend areas delivering the core requirements on quality, delivery, and cost in alignment with stakeholders/leadership
- Closely collaborate with Category Managers in Central Procurement, and procedures to formalize sourcing activities. Optimize vendor selection process within varied categories, in accordance with best-practice principles conducting RFP events, and leading negotiations.
- Develop creative, value-focused sourcing strategies in line with business needs
- Professionally manage and measure suppliers for continuous performance and improvement.
- Plan and monitor to apply new technology supporting department/ unit goal
- Monthly, Quarterly Unit Goal & KPIs Performance Review and adjust goals as neededwith report to Supervisor/division director
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Business Administration, Logistics, or Related Fields
- 8 years of experience in a hospital or healthcare materials management, medical supply, medical devices, or medicine in supply chain management and purchasing.
- At least 4 years of experience and demonstrated success in a sourcing roleand at least 4 years experiences in healthcare market.
- Ability to structure bids, evaluate bids against a broad set of evaluation criteria and provide recommendations for vendor selection
- Good command of spoken & written English
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Overall Position Purpose: This position is responsible for providing telecommunications service of Telephone/ Fax of international & domestic calls for both of internal & external customers
Note: In order to facilitate all candidates who interested in the opening opportunities at Bumrungrad Hospital during the spread of COVID-19, we are pleased to accept the job applications which are coming through multiple channels as follows:
- Bumrungrad online Job Application
- Send your CV directly to recruitment email (please find the email address in the hospital website)
Interested persons please submit your application letter and resume to:
Human Resources Division
ชั้น M ห้องสมัครงานอาคาร Bumrungrad Residence and Office Building (BRO Building พระราม4 )
ถ. พระราม 4 แขวงคลองตัน เขตคลองเตย กรุงเทพมหานคร10110
เปิดรับสมัครทุกวันจันทร์ – ศุกร์ เวลา8.30 – 15.30 น. (หยุดนักขัตฤกษ์)
Tel.: 02 011 4015 / 02 011 4016
|Address||Bangkok Hospital, 2 Soi Phetchaburi 47 Yaek 10, Bang Kapi, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand|
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Logistics or Relate
- 8 years of experience sourcing healthcare material
- Good command of spoken & written English
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bumrungrad Hospital was founded in 1980 and is Southeast Asia's largest private hospital.
Bumrungrad treats over 850,00 patients per year of which 270,00 patients are from outside Thailand.
Bumrungrad is the first hospital in Asia to be certified by the US-based Joint Commission on International Accreditation (JCIA).
Bumrungrad has been listed on the Stock of Exchange of Thailand since 1989.
BH International (BHI) was established in 2002 to provide international standard healthcare consulting and management services throughout Asia.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus