Prakket Jobs Senior Quality Engineer Position at Infineon Technologies (Thailand) Limited / บริษัท อินฟินีออน เทคโนโลยีส์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Senior Quality Engineer. For those of you who live in Prakket and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Infineon Technologies (Thailand) Limited / บริษัท อินฟินีออน เทคโนโลยีส์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด, and able to work under full time & permanent system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Infineon Technologies (Thailand) Limited / บริษัท อินฟินีออน เทคโนโลยีส์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด|
|Position||Senior Quality Engineer|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Supervise operators and inspectors for incoming packing materials and IC.
- Sustain quality (product & process) in Test & MSP in alignment with process flow, PFMEA, MFMEA and control plans for ICs.
- Ensure that products quality in accordance with company set-up requirements.
- Feed back and review action due to product quality issues from other assembly sites.
- Work closely with internal and external team to resolve quality issues (customer complaints/RMA, production problem) through 8D approach.
- Analyze cause of problem, process effective countermeasure to prevent recurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, process and quality system.
- Perform quality audit to ensure that products, process and working procedures are in accordance with specifications and IATF16949 requirements.
- Determine, revise and update quality specifications and procedures for maximum effectiveness of quality resources.
- Identify and document areas or factors contributing for sub-standard quality, reliability, customers complaints and to implement effective corrective actions and/or control for elimination of deficiencies through engineering approach and continuous improvement concept.
- Conduct MRB program in plant and ensure all requirements are applied accordingly.
- Communicate/Coordinate/Respond to personnel on other IFX site as needed information.
- Bachelor’s or higher in any Engineering field (Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Industrial), Physics or Material Science
- Minimum 0-3 years experiences in Quality field (QA, QE) or Process engineer function
- Knowledge of manufacturing process
- Strong systematic thinking, good attitude and understanding of Problem solving skills (such as PDCA, 8D report), FMEA, MSA and SPC
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers and engineering team members.
- Good English communication and presentation skills
|Address||WG4C+GVX Infineon, 229, Tambon Pak Kret, Amphoe Pak Kret, Nonthaburi 11120, Thailand|
- New position, Quality Management
- IATF16949, PDCA, 8D Report, FMEA, MSA and SPC
- Hybrid Working, Fixed bonus & Success bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!
Infineon’s advanced system-level solutions are Embedded in Tomorrow™
Infineon targets innovative markets growing faster than the overall semiconductor industry, including key segments of the automotive, industrial, home automation and appliances, medical products and consumer
electronics businesses. We are the leading global provider of automotive instrument cluster and touch screen solutions. Our world-class wireless technology—along with our MCUs, memories, analog ICs and USB controllers—gives us an unparalleled position in the
fast-growing Internet of Things, a business that cuts across our conventional markets and gives us a stake in exciting, next-generation segments such as connected and autonomous cars.
Located just north of the capital city of Bangkok, Infineon Technologies (Thailand) Limited is Infineon Technologies Corp.'s production facility. The company currently employs just over 1200 personnel.
The emphasis on quality extends beyond just test and assembly to the workplace environment. Cypress Semiconductor (Thailand) Ltd. became an ISO 9002 certified company in 1992, was ISO 14001 certified in November
199, QS-900 certified in February 200, OHSAS 18001 certified in 2001, ISO14001 certified in 2002, and ISO9001: 200/TS16949: 2002 certified in 2004.
Infineon Technologies (Thailand) Limitedwas named Best Employers in Thailand in 2001, 2005 and 2009; Outstanding Best Employers in Asia in 2001 and 2005; and received Asia’s Best Employers Brand Award in
These successes underscore Infineon’s leadership in cutting-edge technology and its commitment to consistent quality development.Information about Cypress Flash memory solution is available on the web at
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours