Bangkhen Jobs Senior Purchasing / Procurement Officer (toeic 600+)/เจ้าหน้าที่จัดซื้ออาวุโส Position at TRC Construction Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, TRC Construction Public Company Limited is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Purchasing / Procurement Officer (TOEIC 600+)/เจ้าหน้าที่จัดซื้ออาวุโส for our office.
This position requires a full time & permanent working hours system which domiciled in Bangkhen and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Degree and experienced in the field of , a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||TRC Construction Public Company Limited|
|Position||Senior Purchasing / Procurement Officer (toeic 600+)/เจ้าหน้าที่จัดซื้ออาวุโส|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Supply chain and Purchasing skill including, Negotiation, Cost analysis and commercial awareness
- Must be able to work to multiple strict deadline and demonstrate good time management be well organized and good problem solving skills.
- Manage purchasing including sourcing, coordination and negotiating, new part, new project development.
- Manage a range of local and oversea with are routine and project.
- Understand Engineering drawing to prepare and expedite for supplier quotation.
- Record accurate information and prepare timely reports as necessary / to do tracking supplier and other concern with purchasing.
- Follow Company’s rules and procedures at all item / to work in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Agree with our policy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Administration, or any related fields
- 4-6 years of experience in purchasing, sourcing, material planning, or any related functions, Purchasing / Renewable Energy Business
- Good in problem-solving, interpersonal skills, and result oriented
- CAN DO attitude, self-driven, flexible, and good communication skills
- Good English communication both written and spoken is a must
- Minimum 600 TOEIC score
- Computer literacy: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), ERP
|Address||TRC Construction Public Company Limited, 8 Sukhaphiban 5 32 Alley, Tha Raeng, Bang Khen, Bangkok 10220, Thailand|
- Minimum 600 TOEIC score is required
- Over 3-4 years in purchasing, sourcing
- Background in construction Industrial
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
is a firmed construction contractor for oil and gas pipeline process petrochemical plant business.
was formally established in 1998 under the cooperation between Thai engineers who had experience more than 20 years in engineering and construction in oil and gas industry and Rotary Engineering Limited, the listed company of the Stock Exchange of
Singapore, who is one of the region’s leading players in offering a fully integrated engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance (EPCM) service to the oil and gas, petroleum, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries in Singapore and beyond.
We are seeking for qualified and experienced candidates to support our business growth for the following
- Industry: Engineering - Building, Civil, Construction / Quantity Survey
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Five-day work week