Jatuchak Jobs (senior) Officer, Organization Effectiveness (3-year Contract, Renewable) Position at PTTEP Services Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of (Senior) Officer, Organization Effectiveness (3-Year Contract, Renewable). For those of you who live in Jatuchak and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, PTTEP Services Limited, and able to under a full time & contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||PTTEP Services Limited|
|Position||(senior) Officer, Organization Effectiveness (3-year Contract, Renewable)|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Study, analyze, design, and recommend effective key business processes and systems throughout the business cycle in alignment with the company business strategy and direction
- Define business requirements, provide solutions balancing with proper assurances and decision point as well as aligning with the working model, and execute the improvement of key business processes including consider impact to the company committee structures
- Study, recommend adoption and implementation of business process improvement tools and best practices
- Update, maintain and improve Delegation of Authority with the process owners and key users. Be the custodian of PTTEP Delegation of Authority and Signature (DAS)
- Define working relationship between Corporate, Asset, and Project and provide advice in terms of mechanism or tools to ensure smooth work process
- Drive, coordinate, and facilitate change management regarding the new and/or improved of key business process and authority to ensure smooth and efficient business operations
Professional Knowledge & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in management or related fields
- At least 10 years’ experience of diverse business and analytical experience
- Good command of written and spoken English (TOEIC > 750)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal effectively with management and top management
- Good negotiation & convincing skills
- Open mindset and adaptability to changes and be able to work in agile culture
|Address||PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited, 555/1 Energy Complex Building A Floor 19th – 36th floor, Vibhavadi Rangsit Rd, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand|
- 10Y experience of diverse business and analytical
- Analyze/design effective key business processes
- Ability to deal with management and top management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PTT Exploration and Production Public Company Limited (PTTEP) is a national petroleum exploration and production company established in20
June 1985dedicating itself to providing a sustainable petroleum supply to Thailand. Ourmission is to operate globally to provide reliable energy supply and sustainable value to all stakeholders.
PTTEP has invested in over 43 major petroleum exploration and production projects in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Australasia and North America.
Furthermore, PTTEP has introduced unconventional E&P business in the company’s operations, such as the Floating Liquefied Natural Gas Production: FLNG, the investment in Oil Sands fields, and the invention of new strategies and technologies to increase
the volume of production and petroleum reserve as well as to increase the strength of the company and Thailand in the long run.
PTTEP Services Limited, a subsidiary of PTTEP Group, was established in July 2004.Our core business is providing Thai national and expatriate workforce
to work exclusively for PTTEP. We aim to reach out for young talent and professionals to join our team. We offer wide range of job opportunities and attractive package.
Find out more in our website inww.pttep.com
- Industry: Petroleum
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours