Jatuchak Jobs Senior Manager – Warehouse Position at AMR Asia Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, AMR Asia Public Company Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior manager - warehouse with a full time & permanent work system, which domiciled in Jatuchak and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is which experienced in .
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ฿24,000 to a maximum of ฿45,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||AMR Asia Public Company Limited|
|Position||Senior Manager - Warehouse|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Role and Area responsibilities
- Manages the implementation of all warehouse operations, including logistics, receiving, inventory control, emergency action plans, and closing procedures.
- Directs the daily work and safety of Inbound and Outbound Warehouse managers, supervisors and other associates.
- Resolves escalated vendor or customer issues as presented by Warehouse Staff, Customer Service, Purchasing, Project Management, or Management to ensure issues are addressed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensures an accurate inventory of products at all times through a maintained inventory control system.
- Manages warehouse department budget, along with required department reports.
- Develops, revises, and enforces appropriate inventory management documentation and Warehouse procedures including record keeping, standard operating procedures, and ISO procedures.
- Ensures compliance with and/or follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates.
- Cultivates a high performance, result-oriented culture by maintaining positive working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Handles various other duties as delegated by Management.
Qualifications and education requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations, or related degree.
- Minimum of five years of prior management experience in operational roles.
- Demonstrated senior leadership with strategic, policy, and budget planning experience
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Ability to manage processes and identify procedural gaps
- Ability to manage team members effectively Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
|Address||บจก. เอเอ็มอาร์ เอเซีย, 469 ซอยประวิทย์และเพื่อน ถนนประชาชื่น แขวงลาดยาว, Bangkok 10900, Thailand|
- Excekkebt Warehouse Management
- Outstanding Leadership
- Problem-Solving Skills
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established since 199, AMR Asia Public Company Limited is the leading solution provider of telecommunication and computer system. We generate over Baht 900 million annual sale. AMR is providing consulting services, system design, supply and implementation
of turnkey projects and outsourcing services. In addition, AMR possesses state-of-the-art in-house H/W & S/W development facilities and distribution business to several world leading IT solutions. AMR is now offering secure job opportunity, good career development
and attractive remuneration to highly motivated and energetic individual to foster our business growth in Thailand.
- Industry: Engineering - Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week