Bangkor-laem Jobs Senior Human Resources Assistant Position at Shrewsbury International School Bangkok (Riverside Campus)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Shrewsbury International School Bangkok (Riverside Campus) is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Bangkor-laem and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Degree and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of senior human resources assistant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Shrewsbury International School Bangkok (Riverside Campus)|
|Position||Senior Human Resources Assistant|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Type of Work||Full Time|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
For this position, applicants must complete the English language version of the application form – here
The Senior Human Resources Assistant reports directly to Human Resources Manager is responsible as part of a team for the effective operation of the school Human Resources Department. In particular, the Human Resources Supervisor will
to provide efficient administrative support and record keeping for the Human Resources Manager in all areas;
- to assist in the processing of staff member data by utilizing the school database and to be able to export or run query the data from the information system upon requested;
- to maintain accurate and up-to-date data concerning the HR database, staff absence, fire evacuation list, Child Protection Training record, staff contract progress, organisation chart, tax filing;
- to prepare and keep track record of job descriptions, job advertisements, staff employment agreements, notices for contract renewal;
- to organise induction programmes for new staff, and on-site Thai Police Checks;
- to conduct and control the completion of annual Thai tax return documents for international members of staff ensuring;
- returns are checked and signed by the member of staff
- submitted online by the due date
- to assist Human Resources Manager in dealing and discussing with staff benefits including accommodation, staff health matters, flights, etc;
- to assist Human Resource Manager in liaising staff with staff health concerns or specific contagious diseases cases (including COVID-19) as required.
- to supervise the leaver clearance and liaise with relevant parties;
- to supervise and conducting in sourcing suitable candidates, dealing with media and recruitment agencies, arrange job interviews, undertaking reference checks, etc;
- to undertake duties supporting the international recruitment including processing invoices, arranging and controlling pre-employment checks and references;
- to liaise with government departments involving with HR function concerning tax, criminal record check, vaccination etc.;
- to raise standard letters of certification for staff members;
- to ensure the filing and digitalization of documents is carried out in a timely and systematic manner;
- to conduct translation both verbal and written;
- to promote equality as part of the job and to treat everyone with fairness and dignity
- to take full responsibilities and ensure smooth operation of all routine and repeating HR functions, for example, police checks, new staff orientation, tax filing.
- to supervise the quality of the work in Human Resources function
to solve daily problems and basic decision making with confidence and maturity.
- to deal with other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
The Senior Human Resources Assistant should have the following qualities
- possess Master degree (preferably in Human Resource) and at least 3 years work experience in Human Resources function.
- have excellent language proficiency (written and spoken) in English and Thai;
have excellent ability in Thai-English translation both verbal conversation and documentation.
- be tenacious in tackling targets and goals set;
- be mature, confident, energetic, initiative and self-motivated;
- presentable and comply with school policy, rules and regulations and be a good role model for the team and school community;
- possess problem solving skill and be able to work under pressure which might be involved in extra hours;
- have good ICT skills and a willingness to learn;
- possess a positive and “can-help” attitude at all times;
- be polite, be professional and courteous at all times;
- be able to maintain strict confidentiality;
- be a team player capable of working exceptionally well with a full range of the school community and team driven;
- demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in all HR functions and demonstrate excellent administrator producing work of a high standard;
- at all times use his / her best endeavours to promote the interests and reputation of the school;
- understand the organization expectation on HR function and be aware of roles and responsibilities and willing to comply with organisation rules and policy.
- enjoy challenges and being flexible with unexpected incidents
- Satisfactory Thai Police Criminal Record check
- Confirmation of identity
- Satisfactory references
- Verification of qualifications and work experience
- Certificate or record of complete course of covid of an approved vaccine.
|Address||Sekolah Internasional Shrewsbury, 1922 Charoen Krung Rd, Wat Phraya Krai, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120, Thailand|
- Provide efficient HR administrative support
- Assist in the processing of staff member data
- Excellent language proficiency in English & Thai
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Shrewsbury International School Bangkok is one of South East Asia’s outstanding international schools. It has two campuses in Bangkok;
Riverside and City.
Riverside campus currently has 1,850 students enrolled from Early Years to Sixth Form. The School boasts exceptional examination results
and particular strengths in the creative arts, design and sport. The Riverside campus enjoys a spectacular setting on the banks of the Chao Phraya River in the heart of Bangkok where the teaching environments are spacious, fully equipped and dramatic. In September
2021, the Senior School at Riverside expanded its capacity adding a range of spectacular new facilities.
There is ready access by road and boat, which provides an easy and quick link to Bangkok’s Skytrain and the city centre. The link with Shrewsbury School UK (ww.shrewsbury.org.uk)
is taken very seriously and, year-on-year, develops into a world class educational partnership.
City Campus opened its gates in August 2018 and builds on the success of Shrewsbury International School Bangkok Riverside. There is
regular liaison between the two campuses, with graduates from City Campus progressing to Shrewsbury Riverside at the start of Year 7.
Shrewsbury International School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to
- attend in-house Child Safeguarding programmes;
- promote and safeguard the welfare of all students in the school;
- report to the Head of Student Welfare any concerns they have for the welfare of a student. This may include unsafe practices witnessed within the school as outlined in the school’s
Speak Out (Whistleblowing) Policy;
- keep professional relationships with students where personal boundaries are respected and maintained;
- seek advice from a Line Manager or Child Protection Officer with issues or concerns related to Child Safeguarding.
- Industry: Education
- Benefits & Others: Medical insurance, Five-day work week