Muang Jobs Senior Hr Officer (recruitment) Position at SVI Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company SVI Public Company Limited is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Pathumthani > Muang and surrounding areas with minimum criteria and experienced in the field of , as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of senior hr officer (recruitment) and be able to work in permanent system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||SVI Public Company Limited|
|Position||Senior Hr Officer (recruitment)|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
– Coordinate and responsible for student internship & cooperative education program and follow up the approval process.
– Coordinate with the internal department and external Institute for internal recruitment, Jobs fair and Campus recruitment.
– Support HR matters as related to recruitment, employee engagement etc.
– Support and collaborate team projects or duties assigned by reporting manager.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in any fields.
- Experience: At least 4 years experience in recruitment function in Manufacturing or recruitment agency.
- Good attitude with open-minded.
- Able to work under pressure and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Time Management, flexible and continuous learning.
- Ability to work cross functional with many stakeholders and all level.
- Good communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Good command in English
|Address||Svi Public Company Limited 5 Tiwanon Rd, Bang Kadi, Mueang Pathum Thani District, Pathum Thani 12000, Thailand|
- Experience in recruitment (Manufacturing, Agency)
- Good attitude with open-minded
- able to work in a fast paced environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SVI is a leading EMS service provider and a highly esteemed Public Limited Company founded in 1985. Our company has since been providing total Electronics and Manufacturing solutions in Thailand with additional regional and global operations across South
East Asia, Europe and USA. Presently, SVI is recognized as a market leader in these global markets. Our operations cover specialized EMS manufacturing and solution oriented services; including but not limited to, Industrial Electronics, Micro-Electronics for
telecommunications components, specialized electronic assemblies and medical technologies industries. Within these specialist EMS areas, SVI’s highly experienced EMS teams leave no stone unturned in our client’s EMS analysis so we can meet their every need.
As a result, our EMS experts are able to continuously deliver the most competitive operational costs offering true value to all our client’ operations. In order to adequately serve these EMS markets cost effectively and logistically, SVI’s primary operations
are strategically located just 45 minutes from Bangkok’s main international airport and only 90 minutes from Thailand’s busiest and most advanced seaport. At the heart of SVI’s solution based services and operational excellence is a professional company culture
working to build amicable business relationships and partnerships. This commitment and dedication to service excellence, competitive costing strategies and high quality complex EMS solutions is why SVI has been able to attract large prestigious businesses
successfully assisting these client in operating competitive and cost effective EMS systems. Owing to SVI’s global success is the company’s founding mission; to supply a full range of quality turnkey projects within professional and industrial electronic industry
sectors as well as a dedication to placing high value on client relationships in order to understand their needs in each individual case.
- Industry: Electronics/Electrical Equipment
- Benefits & Others: Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week