Pathumwan Jobs Senior Executive, Office Procurement & Administration (with Excellent English Communication) Position at Frasers Property Management Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Senior Executive, Office Procurement & Administration (with excellent English communication). For candidates who reside in Pathumwan and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Frasers Property Management Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Frasers Property Management Services (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Senior Executive, Office Procurement & Administration (with Excellent English Communication)|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Location of work : Park Ventures Ecoplex Building
- Support overall Office procurement activities (Sourcing, Analyze and Evaluate)
- Responsible for staff equipment support (Company car, Fleet card, Easy pass, Parking, Access card, etc.)
- Responsible for overall office services ( Disinfection, Pest control etc.)
- Support for document retention services
- Be a contact person to the Building and handle all related to the building services
- Prepares and approves documents such as requisitions, purchase and cheque requests.
- Maintain and keep related report and data up to date
- Travel management ( Hotel, Airfare, Visa, Insurance)
- Handle for employees mobile phone
- Manage for office operation services (printing machine)
- Monitor and manage company asset and tracking report
- Process and mange Payment
- Coordinate and assist with company event and perform related work as required.
- Bachelor’s degree any discipline or relevant field is preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the field of admin and office procurement or in a related area
- Experience to office renovation and relocation
- Experience in SAP (MM module) are preferable.
- Be able to work under high pressure and tight deadline.
- Be able to initiate, carry out, coordinate, follow up with tasks.
- Good skill in managing time, cost, and quality.
- Good command of English communication.
- Good command of Microsoft Office of Excel and AutoCAD would be advantage.
Park Ventures Ecoplex 19th Floor
Mobile : 084-0168050, 080-0673494
|Address||Frasers Property (Thailand) Public Company Limited, No. 944 Mitrtown Office Tower, 20th Floor, Rama 4 Road, Wangmai Subdistrict, วังใหม่, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Support overall Office procurement activities
- Manage for office operation services
- Experience in Travel management
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Frasers Property Holdings Thailandis a subsidiary of Frasers Centrepoint Limited (“FCL”), a full-fledged international real estate
company and one of Singapore’s top property companies with total assets of more than S$24 billion as at 30 September 2016. FCL has four core businesses focused on residential, commercial, hospitality and industrial properties spanning more than 50 cities across
Asia, Australasia, Europe, and the Middle-East.
FCL is listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (“SGX-ST”). The Company is also the sponsor of four real estate investment trusts listed on the Main Board of the SGX-ST. They are Frasers Centrepoint Trust, Frasers Commercial
Trust, Frasers Hospitality Trust and Frasers Logistics and Industrial Trust, which focused on retail properties, office and business space properties, hospitality properties, and logistics and industrial properties respectively.
As a testament to its excellent service standards, best practices, and support of the environment, FCL is the proud recipient of numerous awards and accolades both locally and abroad.
You are invited to join our team and explore the exciting opportunity with us.
- Industry: Property Development
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week