Wattana Jobs Senior Division Director, Project Development Position at Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Senior Division Director, Project Development. For candidates who reside in Wattana and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited and willing to work in our office under full time & permanent working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of with a minimum Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited|
|Position||Senior Division Director, Project Development|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Department: Project Development
Lead and direct the planning, procurement, design coordination and implementation of projects, assigning resources within the division. From a high level, oversee and direct construction projects from beginning to completion, monitor compliance to building and safety regulations and meet contractual conditions of performance. Developing the Master Plan for the Hospital Campus expansion and renovation projects. Defining the projects, scope, goals and deliverables, and carrying out effective & efficient administration and management of all projects in relation to the Master Plan. Directing and developing staff of the Project Development Department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Department /Unit Goal Setting and Financial Responsibilities that align with the hospital business plan & the division’s strategic direction
- Staff Management, Development, and Engagement
- Communication both internal and external.
- Internal Process/ Compliance to standards/ Process improvement/ safety and quality
- Customer Focus (Customer means internal/ external customer/ partner and contracts)
- Professional Practice/ Ethics/ Codes of conduct / Safety Culture.
- Master Plan Developing
- Project Development
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control
Educational Background & Fundamental Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher: Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or other related field
- Professional License or Certificate : License for Professional Practice – a PMI or PRINCE2 certification is desirable, but not needed
- At least 20 years of working experience in Construction with a minimum 10 years as a Project Management / Project Director and at Manager or Department Manager level with a minimum of 10 subordinates
- Must have experience in 5-star hotels / resorts or high-class residential projects or construction projects larger than 30,00 m2
- Proven excellent knowledge and understanding of land use planning, design coordination and construction project management.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office/Project and AutoCAD (optional)
- Excellency in oral and written communication of advanced English is essential
- Demonstrate vision and goal setting
- Ability to work strategically & independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent negotiation, problem solving and decision making
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and motivate teams of people
- Good Interpersonal skill, build and seek the cooperation of others when working with other parties
- Result oriented
Work overview :-
Bumrungrad Hospital (BHPCL) main Campus consists of 3 main buildings (plus other smaller size buildings spread in the vicinity), totaling appox. 185,00 m2.
One building (Building B) is our IPD building (with some OPD clinics too) whilst the other two (Builing A and C) are almost entirely OPD services. Our projects vary from very small to very big, from very simple to very complicated.
Small can be a janitor’s room renovation, big could be an entire building’s renovation (e.g., BIT was stripped 3 years ago and fully renovated from scratch, keeping only the structure).
Simple works such as painting or installing doors, complicated such as changing all the MEP infrastructure in BIH without shut downs, buffer zones, etc. or planning for radiology & nuclear medical equipment.
All such projects are handled from concept & initiation to execution and handover by PDD.
All projects in BIH take place in a 24/7 live environment whilst in other buildings during (mostly) night hours.
All our projects have numerous stakeholders; our Senior Management; Doctors; Patients and their Relatives; HSE; IC (infection Control); neighbors; etc. This alone is a complexity by itself.
We also support projects from other Departments (mainly from IT) and sometimes taking over from them because of our PM knowledge and/or if they intersect with construction and/or require physical environment alterations and modifications (most recent example the roll-out of a new Entertainment System).
Last but very important, our Hospital (scoring Top 10 in the World) gets accredited every 3 years from JCI (Joint Commission International). Compliance to JCI requirements is pivotal throughout each 3-year cycle.
- Our Hospital is scoring Top 10 in the World
- Lader in medical technology and innovation
- Awarded by Employer Brand Year 2023
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bumrungrad Hospital was founded in 1980 and is Southeast Asia's largest private hospital.
Bumrungrad treats over 850,00 patients per year of which 270,00 patients are from outside Thailand.
Bumrungrad is the first hospital in Asia to be certified by the US-based Joint Commission on International Accreditation (JCIA).
Bumrungrad has been listed on the Stock of Exchange of Thailand since 1989.
BH International (BHI) was established in 2002 to provide international standard healthcare consulting and management services throughout Asia.
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus