Phayathai Jobs Senior Business Development Position at Standard Pharma (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Senior Business Development in our company, Standard Pharma (Thailand) Co., Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Phayathai and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿30,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Standard Pharma (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
|Senior Business Development
|Type of Work
In a startup business, data drives all decisions. Apart from being the key contact person in all communications internally and externally, you will need to organize information and make recommendations directly to the founders. You will be involved in all aspects of the launching of pharmaceutical products – market study, branding, distribution channels and marketing.. You will be mentored by a world class team and are being groomed to be the future leader of the organization.
- Develops relationships with customers and partners by being proactive, presents a thorough understanding of their business and provides innovative business solutions.
- Collect, question, organize, and analyze information using market reports, interviews, calls, and competitor analysis to make recommendations to Founders
- Act as liaison for Founders both internal and external matters. Ensure that all internal departments and external parties produce high quality work on time.
- Accompany Founders to engage with clients to develop new business initiatives
- Bachelors’ Degree in Economics, Business, Pharmacy, Science, Engineering or related fields from top universities
- Have a very good command of English and Math
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Have a great analytical skill and critical thinking
- Have a great interpersonal skill and coordination skill
- 3-5 years of experience in business development
- Pharmaceutical experience is a plus but not required
|Thai-Pharma Co., Ltd. 245 Lat Phrao 26 Alley, Chom Phon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand
- Report directly to Founders
- >2 years experience in BD
- Mon-Fri (hybrid working)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Standard Pharma (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a start-up pharmaceutical company founded by Mr Steve Fan and Khun Thanasak Hoontrakul. Steve is a Columbia Alumni, MIT MBA Candidate, a former management consultant, and management trainee at Sanofi. Thanasak
is an MIT Alumni and an entrepreneur who has
successfully exited an insurtech startup.
Standard Chem and Pharma Co., Ltd. was founded in 1967 by Steve’s family. Over 56 years, the company has expanded the business vertically to Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, Supplement, and Retail Pharmacy. The group has 4 publicly listed companies
with a combined market capitalization of over 14 billion baht. The company is expanding to Southeast Asia under the leadership of Steve Fan.
In Southeast Asia, we aspire to revolutionize the pharmaceutical industry by focusing on launching scientifically proven drugs and supplements. Backed by a R&D team with over 100 PhDs and Master Degree graduates, the company has a steady stream
of breakthrough products that has the potential to be the market leader in generic drug and food supplement businesses.
Our company culture is one of challenging the status quo, striving for the highest degree of excellence without ego, and using data to drive decisions. You will be part of the core team who is diverse, highly motivated, and backed by international
advisors with decades of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Read more about the background of the Founders
Come join us in rethinking the pharmaceutical industry!
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Work from home, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours