Dindaeng Jobs Senior Accountant Position at The Siam Gypsum Industry (Saraburi) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior Accountant. For those of you who live in Dindaeng and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, The Siam Gypsum Industry (Saraburi) Co., Ltd., and able to under a full time & permanent working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of with at least Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||The Siam Gypsum Industry (Saraburi) Co., Ltd.|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
Job Location: Head Office, Pakin Building Bangkok
Report to: Chief Accountant
Planning and forecast
- Prepare forecast PL and BS for budget, quarterly forecast, long term plan with data support from other departments.
- Hyperion data input for planning scope.
- Understand business strategy.
- Business performance tracking for actual result with reason support.
- Ensure the accurate, complete, and on-time financial statements of both local and group books, according to Thai and Group Accounting Standards
- Ensure the accurate, complete, and on-time financial reporting package as Group requirements
- Liaison with External Auditor to ensure the timely issuance of the certified financial report of both Group and Statutory Financial statements
- Ensure the compliance with all legal and legislation, Tax requirement, policies, and Limit of Authority
Review account payable transactions for all types spending
- Ensure in accuracy of tax invoices, invoices, supporting document complying with accounting standard and tax regulation including the authorized person approve.
- Review matching document with PO Purchase Order, review account transaction, checking GR Goods Receive for account payable booking transaction. (For PO case)
- Review account transactions for account payable booking. (For PRQ – non PO case)
- Review record account payable transactions and payment date in JDE system.
- Verify VAT and withholding tax booking according to tax regulation.
- Ensure in tax booking and tax submission (PND3 ,53 ,54, PP30, PP36)
- Prepare corporate tax for both half year and full year periods. (PND51, PND50)
- Review monthly corporate income tax worksheet for booking accrual corporate income tax for month end book closing.
- Provide support data for add back/less back transactions for yearly tax submission.
- Provide the detail of deferred tax.
- Review and approve bank reconciliation
Asset capitalization and Capex
- Review the accuracy of capex transactions with support from capex project managers.
- Summarize capex spending and transfer as fixed asset items according to accounting standard.
- Prepare the supporting documents such as tax invoices, receipts, etc. for fixed asset item booking.
- Ensure the accuracy of asset useful life, asset component spilt need, capitalize date, etc. which need in fixed asset registers.
- Review the accuracy of fixed asset registers which can comply with physical fixed asset tag number.
- Support fixed asset disposal process in part of fixed asset write off or provision booking need.
- Perform fixed asset physical count.
- Support internal and external auditors.
- Involve in physical stock count to ensure in the accuracy of inventory balance at period end.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Ability to work in a team, outstanding organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills, service-minded
- Computer skills in MS office, ERP system
- English communication skill
- Minimum 5 years of experience in accounting, multinational company, trading/manufacturing industry
Ratchadapisek Road, Dindaeng,
Dindaeng, Bangkok 10400
|Address||PT.Siam Indo Gypsum Industry, Cibitung, Sukadanau, Kec. Cikarang Bar., Kabupaten Bekasi, Jawa Barat 17520|
- Work Mon-Fri, next to MRT Praram 9
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Experience Min. 5 years in Accounting
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Siam Gypsum Industry (SGI) or “Elephant Gypsum Board” was established in July 1982 to manufacture and supply gypsum wall and ceiling solutions.
It categorizes Elephant Gypsum Board products into 6 categories: gypsum boards, gypsum tiles, metal profiles, gypsum compounds, gypsum partition systems, and accessories for walls and ceilings. In 2021, Elephant Gypsum Board changed its main shareholders and
entered into a joint venture with Knauf, the world's leading building materials company, and Siam Cement Group (SCG), the leading innovative construction materials and chemicals company in Thailand.
Elephant Gypsum Board currently operates three factories and has a production capacity of more than 100 million square meters of gypsum boards per year, allowing
it to meet the needs of customers throughout the country, including customers in more than 28 countries. The factory is located in SIL Industrial Estate, which has two factories in Saraburi province and one in Southern Industrial Estate Chalung in Songkhla,
with the head office in Bangkok. Our dedicated management teams and staff are eager to provide product expertise on the entire range of system solutions, ceiling systems, and internal wall systems.
Our Visions and Missions
Elephant Gypsum Board aspires to be a market leader in gypsum board products and ceiling and gypsum wall system innovation in Thailand, with the following corporate missions:
To the country - Reinforce the construction materials industry and accelerate economic growth.
To society and the community - manage the effects of the environment.
To customers - pay close attention, listen, and prioritize their needs.
To partners - conduct business ethically.
To employees - take care of employees in the organization in terms of both their quality of life and their professional development.
Elephant Gypsum Board operates under the mission to “deliver innovation in every living for a safer and better quality of life”. We are committed to creating
and developing full-range system solutions for ceiling and wall systems, as well as being able to deliver comprehensive innovations to various groups of customers with different requirements.
Ethics and fairness must be the guiding principles of good business practice. As a result, Elephant Gypsum Board and employees at all levels adhere
to and practice the four values listed below:
Menschlichkeit By treating each other fairly and by embracing diversity, together we act with social responsibility.
Partnership We work to create an environment of mutual trust. We are one team. We are loyal.
Commitment We are committed to work, our colleagues and our community. We always go the extra miles.
Entrepreneurship We take the initiative and leave our marks. We consider the consequences but dare to take risks.
- Industry: Architecture/Building/Construction
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week