Phitsanulok Jobs Seed Health Analyst/จังหวัด พิษณุโลก Position at Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Bayer Thai Co., Ltd. are looking for candidates for the position of seed health analyst/จังหวัด พิษณุโลก with full time & permanent work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Master, experienced in and domiciled in Phitsanulok and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.|
|Position||Seed Health Analyst/จังหวัด พิษณุโลก|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with production, technology, crop quality and Inventory management team for annual sample estimation and arrival schedule.
- Work with Global platform functions for validation and implementation of new test protocols.
- Resource planning and management-lab chemicals, lab supplies and Lab instrument maintenance, calibration, and validation.
- Co-ordinate & Support for Global seed health validation using molecular techniques such as DNA/RNA extraction, Conventional PCR, Real- time PCR,
- Planning & conducting for Virus/Viroid testing using techniques such as DNA/RNA extraction, conventional PCR/RT-PCR/qPCR/RT-qPCR and evaluation
- Responsible for online sample management system (LabVantage) data updating and implementation of upcoming LabVantage features as per timelines
- Ensure compliance with HSE, BioSafety, QMS and Stewardship standards.
- Ensure timely execution of results as per SLA to meet the agreed TAT
- Responsible for Validation of new technology and Implementation
- Participate in Continual Improvement projects and implement best practice.
- Part of One PSS in seed testing & process improvement
- Exhibit quality culture in all lab operations
- Responsible for PR creator and ensure compliance with Quality, Safety and Occupational Health for vendor evaluation.
WHO YOU ARE
- Master’s degree in plant pathology/plant Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Microbiology/related field with 0-3 years’ experience. PhD degree in related field is an added advantage.
- Self-organization, planning, reporting and communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Office, Lab Information Management Systems (LIMS)/ related experience, lab data analysis, SAP
- Able to work under time pressure, sense of urgency and accuracy
|Address||QCFM+62G Bayer - Monsanto Imagine Co., Ltd., ทางหลวงแผ่นดินหมายเลข 11, Wang Thong, Wang Thong District, Phitsanulok 65130, Thailand|
- Plant pathology
- Plant Biotechnology
- Molecular Lab
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.,a subsidiary of Bayer AG in Germany, was established in 1962. The company’s business structure consists of three
business subgroups;Pharmaceutical, Consumer Health and CropScience.
Corporate-Human Resources Division now has a challenging job opportunity with attractive remuneration package to offer:
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week