Bangrak Jobs Sap Successfactors (hris) Admin Position at Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as SAP SuccessFactors (HRIS) Admin. For those of you who live in Bangrak and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd, and able to work under full time, permanent & contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of with a minimum degree of Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd|
|Position||Sap Successfactors (hris) Admin|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract, Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
- Asia and Oceania (A&O) HRIS administration.
- Coordinate with implementing partners.
- Control SAP SuccessFactors permission or access for all modules.
- Consolidate requirements from Honda companies in Asia and Oceania region and recommend improvements or change requests.
- Handle SAP SuccessFactors administrative tasks including but not limited to contracting and charging to all in-scope Honda company in Asia and Oceania region.
- Manage and coordinate HR-related issue resolutions and mitigations.
- Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration, Information Technology or related fields
- 1 – 3 years of experiences in HRM or HRIS-related function or HR Strategic
- Good command in English both speaking and writing skill (TOEIC score 700 or above)
- Has hospitality mindset, flexible in supporting other activities in the division.
- High comprehension, good analytical skill and presentation skill.
- Positive attitude and disposition.
Interested applications should send an application letter and resume including full details of work experience, expected salary and a recent photograph to the address below or
Human Resources and Industrial Relation Function, Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
14 Sarasin Building, Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Telephone: 0-2236-0256 ext. 1729, 1725 Fax: 0-2635-1050
|Address||Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd., 14 Surasak Rd, Silom, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand|
- SAP SuccessFactors Support
- Good analytical and presentation skill
- Proficient in English (TOEIC score 700 or above)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd.was established in Thailand in October 1964 as a motorcycle distributor. In 1996, the company took on the role of Honda’s ASEAN Regional Headquarters.
Due to the Asia & Oceania region’s fast growth and diverse markets, and Honda’s focus on localizing its operations to be closer to customers, the company appointed Asian Honda Motor its Asia
& Oceania Regional Headquarters in 2004, with responsibility for coordinating Honda’s activities in 12 countriesand supporting Honda operations in several additional countries within the region.
Functions & Responsibilities
Regional Headquarter of Honda in the Asia and Oceania region
- Supervising more than 25 countries and area in automobile, motorcycle and power products business
- In charge of overall mid-term/short-term overall business and corporate strategies, including sales,production, and product development, for Honda in the A&O region
Export of Honda Made-in-Thailand Products
- Exporting Honda’s motorcycles, automobiles, power products and components manufacturedin Thailand to over 80 countries around the world
Spare Parts Sales and Distribution
- Marketing and distributing spare parts, including logistic management for spare parts supply for allcountries in the region
- In charge of strategy to promote aftersales business in the region
- Industry: Motor Vehicles
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Free shuttle bus, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Overtime pay, Performance bonus, Travel allowance, Flexible working hours