Bangyai Jobs Sales & Supply Support Specialist – (ikea Bang Yai) Position at Ikano (Thailand) Limited / IKEA (Thailand)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Sales & Supply Support Specialist - (IKEA Bang Yai) in our company, Ikano (Thailand) Limited / IKEA (Thailand). For candidates who reside in Bangyai and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a permanent system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields and possess a or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Ikano (Thailand) Limited / IKEA (Thailand)|
|Position||Sales & Supply Support Specialist - (ikea Bang Yai)|
|Type of Work||Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
About the job
Create and constantly improve excellent availability, range management and forecasting at the lowest possible costs. Synchronise with commercial needs and activities for the best possible goods availability at the lowest total cost. Work with Sales and Supply Support Manager to support the commercial team and work as a communication link between the store and the country retail Supply Integration department.
- Secure the highest possible goods availability in partnership with the commercial team and taking in-to account country-specific positioning campaigns, the commercial calendar and local store activities.
- Act as the main contact partner in the store for all range administration and operational supply-related questions, both for the commercial team in the store and the country retail Supply Integra-tion department.
- Working actively with sales in the area of range management by securing qualitative and timely ad-ministration of the range in the systems and highlight deviations on the range frame and parame-ters.
- Contribute to successful replenishment by working actively with forecasting and ordering in align-ment with the commercial calendar.
- Work actively with the commercial team with the range change process led by the commercial team by providing information regarding sales space parameters, expected sales start, quantity and re-maining outgoing quantities.
- Support the Goods Flow Manager with the stock discrepancies analysis as part of the inventory man-agement process.
- Produce necessary follow-ups for the commercial and management team regarding operational pro-cesses in the store, including phasing in and out, overstock and concrete, activities and non-central shortages.
- Ensure personal development by requesting support from the Sales and Supply Support Manager to improve work competence.
- Live the IKEA values and nurture a strong and thriving IKEA culture that inspires colleagues to reach extraordinary achievements in the store.
- Work with the agreed global and local Key Performance Indicators, focusing particularly on achieving high goods availability at the lowest total cost.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Show potential in applying tactical and operational thinking.
- Experienced in following action plans/working methods through guidance from managers.
- Ability to follow up on set goals.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English.
- Ability to reflect and find value and ideas in collaborating with other.
|Address||IKEA Bangyai, 109 Rattanathibet Rd, Sao Thong Hin, Bang Yai District, Nonthaburi 11140, Thailand|
- Contribute to successful replenishment
- forecasting and ordering in alignment
- administration of the range in the systems
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About IKEA THAILAND
Since its 1943 founding in Sweden, IKEA has created a better everyday life for the many people by offering well-designed, functional home furnishings at prices so low
the majority of people can afford them. Today IKEA is the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, with more than 390 stores in 48 countries - including those in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand owned and operated by IKEA Southeast Asia. We incorporate sustainability
into our day-to-day business and support initiatives that benefit children and the environment. To learn more, visit IKEA.th
IKEA Southeast Asiaowns and operates IKEA stores in Singapore, Malaysia and
Thailand, offering millions of people access to well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices. We develop, own and operate Shopping Centres anchored by IKEA, and create vibrant destinations by investing in residential, office and
other types of real estate. Our multi-national team has projects in the pipeline and an ambition to double our business in coming years. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee in the world today owned by the Kamprad family
that founded IKEA.
- Industry: Wholesale / Retail
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours