Bangkok Jobs Sales Specialist – Data Center Position at ABB Electrification (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Sales Specialist - Data Center with full time & permanent working hours for our company office, ABB Electrification (Thailand) Co., Ltd., for residents of Bangkok and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in and at least a Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, ABB Electrification (Thailand) Co., Ltd., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Sales Specialist - Data Center.
|ABB Electrification (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
|Sales Specialist - Data Center
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
Reporting to Marketing & Sales Manager and this position will based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Selling products/systems to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned business units/product groups
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ offering, and align to provide a solution
- Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performing regular status reviews and proposing recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls
- Creating added value for the customer and ABB and ensuring the successful outcome of transactions, contracts, and proposals by using effective sales techniques
- Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers
- Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration
- Managing administrative procedures in sales processes and supporting collection and project management activities when needed
- Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the marketing manager. Ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- More than 2 years experienced in sales role
- Experience in technical/engineering products/system, technical promotion
- Experience in Data Center Segment
- Good English communication/writing
- Collaborative mindset/attitude
|ABB Thailand (Head Office), SG Tower, 161/1 Ratchadamri Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Sales Specialist, Data Center Segment
- Electrical Products
- Distribution Solutions Division
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ABB is a leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB’s success is driven
by 110,00 talented employees in over 100 countries.
Wehas four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability™ digital platform.
- Industry: Engineering - Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Five-day work week