Pathumwan Jobs Sales Representative Position at Sanomics (Thailand) Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, Sanomics (Thailand) Limited is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pathumwan and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Sales Representative and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Sanomics (Thailand) Limited
|Type of Work
|Full Time, Permanent
- Able to analyze, plan, execute and review the company sales strategies in achieving and exceed ambitious sales targets and business growth objectives
- Explore business opportunities and develop the client network to boost sales turnover for the business unit
- Maintain good business relationship with key accounts / existing clients
- Develop and establish new accounts and capture profitable businesses from clients
- Analyze and evaluate market information in South Asia to support business development activities for the team
- Promote various company products
- Build up relationship with all related parties to ensure / sustain business growth
- Perform other ad hoc tasks
- Bachelor or above, major in Science is highly preferred
- With minimum 1-3 years sales experiences will be an advantage
- Welcome fresh graduates
- Independent and initiative, result-oriented and customer focused
- Outgoing personality with effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Target-oriented, aggressive, self-motivated and able to work as a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Good command English and computer literacy
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Why join us:
- Group medical insurance.
- Health check-up
- Performance-based salary increase.
- High commission
- Traveling allowance
- Phone allowance
- 9 days of vacation leave.
- 17 days for public holidays 2023.
- Snacks bar.
- Training program.
- Company activities.
- Fun work environment.
- Flexible hours.
Interested parties please send your resume with current, expected salary and availability to HR Department.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purposes.)
|Sanomics (Thailand) Limited, No.4, 4/5 Unit 1503, Zen Tower, 15/F, Ratchadamri Rd, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- 1-3 years sales experiences
- Outgoing personality with effective communication
- Commission, Training program, Fun work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sanomics (Thailand) Limited is a subsidiary of Sanomics Limited which is established in 2015 and located in Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP).
Since the launch of Sanomics, “Patient First” has always been our principle. Putting patients’ needs as our top priority, we are ambitious to revolutionize the current cancer treatment
by providing safe and efficient liquid-based and tissue-based genomic tests to patients. We aim to provide easy and convenient access to our services and help doctors decide a personalized cancer solution for patients.
Began in Hong Kong, Sanomics continues our footsteps in South East Asia. Aspiring to develop and deploy the latest genetic and genomic technologies, we strive to work with health care professionals
from hospitals, clinics and drug companies to benefit patients in Hong Kong and pan-Asian region. Being the pioneering company in genomics test market in Hong Kong, we are committed to serve patients from all over the world.
Keep thinking, keep moving, keep solving. In Sanomics, we never have limit and boundary. We are a young, dynamics and professional team working towards the same goal – to improve every
- Industry: Medical/Pharmaceutical
- Benefits & Others: Gratuity, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Transportation allowance, Travel allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours