Pathumwan Jobs Sales Manager (upcountry) Position at JobsDB Recruitment (Thailand) Limited by SEEK
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, JobsDB Recruitment (Thailand) Limited by SEEK is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pathumwan and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Sales Manager (Upcountry) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time & permanent working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Degree
- Experienced in
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ฿24,000 - ฿45,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||JobsDB Recruitment (Thailand) Limited by SEEK|
|Position||Sales Manager (upcountry)|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full Time, Permanent|
|Minimum Salary||THB 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||THB 45.000|
As Expansion Manager, you will be an integral part of the sales leadership team and report directly to Sales Director. We are searching for a manager with a passion for project management. The ideal candidate will have a growth mindset, while deeply dedicated to and engaged in the entrepreneurial space. If you thrive in ambiguity, problem-solving, and want to play a key role in the acceleration of our organization, this may be the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Help develop and execute strategy for JobsDB expansion plan
- On-site market research to evaluate business environment
- Oversee and ensure successful execution of strategic, complex expansion plan
- Develop the go to market strategy for each of the expansion area
- Conduct market analyses, and provide management with accurate and insightful report
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders for the success of the project
- Hire, train and lead expansion team
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or related fields
- 5+ years in relevant deal-making role
- Proficient in modern sales processes/methodologies
- Possess strong analytical skill with deep understanding of forecasting & managing through data
- Have excellent presence and proven ability to influence at all levels
- Proficient in spoken and written Thai and English
- Emotional maturity
- Candidate must process strong sense of commitment, able to work independently, coordination, presentation, planning, organization skills
- Prepared to travel regularly
“SEEK kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from recruitment agencies and will not be responsible for any associated fees.”
At SEEK, the health and safety of our people is our highest priority. For this reason, SEEK has a policy requiring all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a formal medical exemption applies. On this basis, as part of the application process you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood this policy, and would like to continue with the hiring process. Further details about this policy will be shared during the hiring process, as required.
As a part of the application process for this role, we will transfer your Job application details to our Application Tracking System.
|Address||JobsDB by Seek - Thailand, อาคารเกษร ทาวเวอร์, ยูนิต เอ, อี ชั้นที่ 14, เลขที่ 127 Ratchadamri Rd, Lumphini, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand|
- Strong critical reasoning and commercial skills
- Great opportunity to work in a Multination Company
- Proficient in English communication
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SEEKis a diverse group of companies, comprised of a strong portfolio of online employment, educational, commercial and volunteer businesses. SEEK has a global presence (including
Australia, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, South-East Asia, Brazil and Mexico), with exposure to over 2.9 billion people and approximately 27 per cent of global GDP. SEEK makes a positive contribution to people’s lives on a global scale. SEEK is listed on the
Australian Securities Exchange, where it is a top 100 company and has been listed in the Top 20 Most Innovative Companies by Forbes.
SEEK is present in Asia through JobStreet and JobsDB, two leading career platforms, with presence across Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Shenzhen, Singapore, Thailand, and the Philippines.
The business represents strong underlying growth and profitability (being the fastest growing part of SEEK’s portfolio of businesses) and attracts over 400 million visits a year.
A cornerstone of SEEK’s growth since its inception has been the passion of its people, its award-winning culture and our people’s strong commitment to the SEEK values. SEEK provides
a culture of excellence and acceptance and celebrates the diversity of employees that contribute to the success of its organisation.
At SEEK our biggest asset is our people, and we are proud of our community of valued, talented and diverse individuals who really know their stuff. Our culture statement,Our SEEK,
is all about what makes SEEK unique and a little bit different.Our SEEKclearly outlines the Principles and the Behaviours of our best people, which include.
- Passion: we are passionate about SEEK, our purpose, our customers and our community
- Team: we care about each other and collaborate to achieve together
- Delivery: we execute with excellence and achieve great results
- Future: we think and act for the long term
- Industry: Advertising/Public Relations/Marketing Services
- Benefits & Others: Dental insurance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours